UltimateNewbie

Awkward - Those times when the game cant decide if you've ranked out or not

4 comments in this topic

[FML]
Members
3,158 posts
13,471 battles

Not sure if anyone else has received this kind of error before, but I received my 10k coal (see rewards section), I gave everyone on my team a +1 as a final goodbye, and the game says I am still Rank 2 (see top left).  Even on the Ranks page it says I am Rank 2 with 2 stars.  But I cant start a new ranked battle (in a Fiji). 

I am assuming this means I'm done - but isnt it a bit odd that the ranked page is out of alignment?

190722 Ranked Sprint Error.jpg

Edited by UltimateNewbie

Community Department
3,018 posts
1,107 battles
4 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Not sure if anyone else has received this kind of error before, but I received my 10k coal (see rewards section), I gave everyone on my team a +1 as a final goodbye, and the game says I am still Rank 2 (see top left).  Even on the Ranks page it says I am Rank 2 with 2 stars.  But I cant start a new ranked battle (in a Fiji). 

I am assuming this means I'm done - but isnt it a bit odd that the ranked page is out of alignment?

Spoiler

190722 Ranked Sprint Error.jpg

Maybe relogin may fix it or you may try to play random battle and then check if anything change. 

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
4,957 posts
16,247 battles

Any time you queue for Ranked while another Ranked match is still in progress, there's a pretty good chance the UI will desync when you arrive back in port. It's not set up to handle multiple Ranked match results coming in at the same time. A relog usually fixes it.

• Cool 1