Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
A_Burning_Sensation

Killed an event_marauder, how do I know...

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,348
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
9,943 posts
13,846 battles
10 hours ago, A_Burning_Sensation said:

... if I got the rewards?  Nothing is showing up in port in notifications and I dunno how many doubloons I had prior to the match.

You have not got them. They are given out after the event is over. You can start tracking your doubloons now if you like. 

According to other posters this is wrong. 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,710
[SSG]
Alpha Tester
4,592 posts
10,804 battles
59 minutes ago, A_Burning_Sensation said:

... if I got the rewards?  Nothing is showing up in port in notifications and I dunno how many doubloons I had prior to the match.

There's apparently a bug, people aren't getting rewards, take a screenshot of the battle report that shows the kill and post it in the event thread for saftey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,051
[VW]
Members
3,212 posts
16,263 battles
2 hours ago, paradat said:

You have not got them. They are given out after the event is over. You can start tracking your doubloons now if you like. 

Wrong. This time they were credited instantly.

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
403 posts
16,021 battles

Guess i am sad out of luck then since I don't have a replay folder and didn't see the thing about screenshots till after the I had closed the game. Another event I get screwed over on. Sad !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,670
[YORHA]
Members
4,458 posts
8,476 battles
50 minutes ago, jeffreywalker74656 said:

Guess i am sad out of luck then since I don't have a replay folder and didn't see the thing about screenshots till after the I had closed the game. Another event I get screwed over on. Sad !

Unless you deleted it you do have one.  It is created automatically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×