You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SYST3M_OVERIDE

Fiji for Narai

14 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Members
3,832 posts
9,054 battles
6 minutes ago, ij70 said:

10 reds, wow, you almost cleared the map all by your lonesome!

Pretty easy to get that many in operations.

[CLARE]
Members
554 posts
1 minute ago, enderland07 said:

Pretty easy to get that many in operations.

I am not very good at cv part of the op.  I am ok at all the other parts of it.

[PSP]
Members
10,014 posts
21 minutes ago, SYST3M_OVERIDE said:

Fiji never ceases to amaze me.

Operations and events, are why I kept the Fiji, even after grinding to the Minotaur; it's a great ship at tier VII.

Members
75 posts

Fiji is so good for Narai it's almost as if the ship was designed specially for that operation.

Fast firing guns with decent traverse and special british AP to murder DDs and low tier cruisers, it's nimble enough to dodge the torp spam and succeed in close range combat, fast reloading torps to keep bots in their place, it's fast enough to cover flanks if a teammate needs help and the heal is enough to allow it to do well in killing the CV and surviving at half health with 2 more heals to fight in the harbor. 

I use my Fiji to farm captain XP with my 19pts Befast captain (since just the first 10 points pass on the skills are enough for for Fiji) and it is the best all-around cruiser for Narai IMHO. Maybe if Boise/Nueve de Julio were more maneuvrable it would be a doubt. 

[PENND]
Members
346 posts
6,215 battles
26 minutes ago, ij70 said:

10 reds, wow, you almost cleared the map all by your lonesome!

The point was the damage. The most I've killed is 15 in Atlanta. 14 in Fiji. 1 or 2 of these kills were transport ships. The rest of the kills are from the end mass spawn

[WOLF3]
Members
22,426 posts
20,527 battles

She's real good for Narai because of all the Cruisers and Destroyers found in this Operation.  She's also got torpedoes, smoke, and of course, repair party to top off her HP.

[H_]
Members
623 posts
10,811 battles
16 hours ago, SYST3M_OVERIDE said:

Fiji never ceases to amaze me.

Fiji19.jpg

Fiji21.jpg

That is an impressive game!.. the most impressive thing i think considering it was a Fiji is the Secondary hits!.   Most i've killed is 10 ships with the Atlanta including the transports. and 604 MG hits.. yep that's a big number also.

Great Game.

[-K-]
Members
1,151 posts
8,221 battles

Helena, Atlanta, Belfast, and Fiji are my favorite ships for Narai.  Fiji's torps are a great add, but if you're on CV killing duty, it's AP only means you have to approach the Lexington a bit differently since you're AP won't do much to the Lex's bow while it comes through the little channel at the map edge.  An IFHE HE cruiser makes quicker work of it, unless you wait to get side shots on it with the Fiji.

Edited by RightYouAreKen

[PENND]
Members
346 posts
6,215 battles
1 hour ago, Vader_Sama said:

My question is what was the base xp and the amount of stars earned?

3 or 4 stars can't remember. The guy who didn't die went AFK 3 minutes from the end so I was stuck dealing with the horde of ships coming at me. That's where most of my kills came from. Lucky for me my secondaries set the Colorado on fire so even though he killed me the fire killed him.

Fiji20.jpg

[NUWES]
Members
2,615 posts
8,418 battles
1 hour ago, RightYouAreKen said:

Helena, Atlanta, Belfast, and Fiji are my favorite ships for Narai.  Fiji's torps are a great add, but if you're on CV killing duty, it's AP only means you have to approach the Lexington a bit differently since you're AP won't do much to the Lex's bow while it comes through the little channel at the map edge.  An IFHE HE cruiser makes quicker work of it, unless you wait to get side shots on it with the Fiji.

You can just wait for it to move past you. Fiji can easily punch into its citadel at those ranges. 

Also Boise/Nueve is a good ship to add to your list for Narai.