Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stauffenberg44

CSS Alabama - Sweet Home Forever At Sea

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
4,165 posts
9,389 battles

OK it's not a tallship per se, but it appeared in this era to dramatic affect in the American Civil War. And btw I hope I am not transgressing mentioning another game system on here but it is not a naval game and it is the absolute best CW game out there, in my view, by AGEOD:

The Alabama was an amazing ship given the odds stacked against it, so here you go:

Cheers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,493
[POP]
Members
2,140 posts
19,248 battles

CSS Texas new Premium tier 1 BB coming SOON :Smile_teethhappy:

1 hour ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

OK it's not a tallship per se, but it appeared in this era to dramatic affect in the American Civil War. And btw I hope I am not transgressing mentioning another game system on here but it is not a naval game and it is the absolute best CW game out there, in my view, by AGEOD:

The Alabama was an amazing ship given the odds stacked against it, so here you go:

Cheers

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,165 posts
9,389 battles

Nice one!

Quote

Lee waved his hat in the air and yelled, “Hurrah for Texas! Texans always move them!” 

I am going to track down the film Sahara tomorrow thank-you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,493
[POP]
Members
2,140 posts
19,248 battles
5 hours ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Nice one!

I am going to track down the film Sahara tomorrow thank-you.

 

great film :Smile_great:

bare in mind  it jumps to modern times as the film goes on but still really fun :Smile_honoring:

Edited by tm63au

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
514
[REVY]
Members
1,662 posts
10,545 battles
On 7/21/2019 at 10:32 PM, Stauffenberg44 said:

Nice one!

I am going to track down the film Sahara tomorrow thank-you.

 

 

On 7/21/2019 at 10:41 PM, tm63au said:

great film :Smile_great:

bare in mind  it jumps to modern times as the film goes on but still really fun :Smile_honoring:

 

Wasn't a bad film..... wasn't great, but it was at least popcorn worthy

 

The problem is Clive Cussler books just don't transition well to movies.

Edited by Lord_Slayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,493
[POP]
Members
2,140 posts
19,248 battles
32 minutes ago, Lord_Slayer said:

 

 

Wasn't a bad film..... wasn't great, but it was at least popcorn worthy

 

The problem is Clive Cussler books just don't transition well to movies.

True  I watch it again last night my time been awhile since I had  I enjoyed

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
655
[HINON]
Members
1,969 posts
19,307 battles
6 hours ago, Lord_Slayer said:

The problem is Clive Cussler books just don't transition well to movies.

Agreed; but they are a fun read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×