Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
verkhne

Super Container: Coal question

10 comments in this topic

[SFOR]
Beta Testers
375 posts
8,254 battles

So I was just lucky enough to get a SC with 15000 coal. This is awesome, but I did wonder.....my clan(thanks guys!) gets a 7% bonus to received coal. I checked structures and it didn't really specify anymore than this. Is this intentional? (7% coal would be 1050 coal!!) Other lots of 400 coal I obtained today did give the usual bonus 28 coal. Too much of a windfall?

[NSC]
Members
1,758 posts
1 minute ago, verkhne said:

So I was just lucky enough to get a SC with 15000 coal. This is awesome, but I did wonder.....my clan(thanks guys!) gets a 7% bonus to received coal. I checked structures and it didn't really specify anymore than this. Is this intentional? (7% coal would be 1050 coal!!) Other lots of 400 coal I obtained today did give the usual bonus 28 coal. Too much of a windfall?

Yes, clan bonuses are intentional. Such SCs are very rare. Enjoy your prize!

[SFOR]
Beta Testers
375 posts
8,254 battles
Just now, henrychenhenry said:

Yes, clan bonuses are intentional. Such SCs are very rare. Enjoy your prize!

AHA, my bad to be clear, I DIDNT get the bonus on the SC coal!!

[BUOY]
Members
545 posts
11,018 battles
11 minutes ago, verkhne said:

All coal you receive from crates should be subject to the clan bonus, including SC's (I know because I got one a week ago and it gave me the bonus)... if you are sure you didn't receive a bonus you should open up a ticket with support.

[SFOR]
Beta Testers
375 posts
8,254 battles

OK, reviewed all notifications, it is there a nice 1050 coal bonus! Super nice of WG to add gravy to the sauce! (the bonus notification is listed before the reward notification which was my point of confusion)

[NSC]
Members
1,758 posts
4 minutes ago, verkhne said:

OK, reviewed all notifications, it is there a nice 1050 coal bonus! Super nice of WG to add gravy to the sauce! (the bonus notification is listed before the reward notification which was my point of confusion)

Glad there's no issue. Congrats again!

[EQRN]
Members
1,618 posts
13,579 battles

Bonus coal show up separately for me, like if I get 400 coal from a container, I’ll get the bonus 20 in another “message”, or whatever that notification is called.

Edited by FrodoFraggin

[WDS]
Members
2,278 posts
9,708 battles
51 minutes ago, verkhne said:

Congrats that's a nice haul . I've had 2 SC since Christmas both 100 flags what are you going to do it's free so I'm happy but would really love some coal .

[O-PN]
Members
2,108 posts
4,424 battles

Interesting, I got one earlier for 15k coal -- yes it did come with the 1,500 bonus for the clan.  Wonder how many others had SCs drop w/ coal.

Sign in to follow this