You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NeteruManu

Looking for competitive clan

8 comments in this topic

[BUNNY]
Members
2 posts
19,241 battles

Looking for a diverse competitive/casual clan that would need a cruiser player. Although I am working to improve my DD and Battleship play as of current,and looking also for a clan to help make me better. Also a down to earth laid back group to grow with .

[-MEG-]
Members
90 posts
6,585 battles

Let us know if you wanna check out our clan. We are most active late afternoon/evenings EST. We have a farm clan that we division with every day, that is for those not at the main clan requirements yet, or for people who will be "afk" for a extended amount of time.

[Y0L0]
Members
300 posts
10,653 battles

Hi there! Feel free to check us out at YOLO. We are one of the more laid back semi competitive clans out there, with us prioritizing real life outside of boats for our members as long as they can meet basic clan battle participation criteria. We recently placed 23rd on NA server for the clan brawl. We have our eyes set on typhoon for next cb season and all clan members are required to participate in clan battles, which gives us between 1 and 4 divs going each night for the full time period. We also like to have fun with offseason for-fun events that we organize and run. If you check us out and think that a clan with higher aspirations is something you are looking for, feel free to talk to me and I can recommend you to some good ones I know.  

Link to our discord is here https://discord.gg/DAN3gyR

Link to our clan recruitment page (with more info about us) is here 

At any rate, best of luck to you in your search!  

Edited by HoldMyBeer___
  • Cool 1

[QQ7]
Members
1,051 posts
4,641 battles
14 hours ago, NeteruManu said:

Looking for a diverse competitive/casual clan that would need a cruiser player. Although I am working to improve my DD and Battleship play as of current,and looking also for a clan to help make me better. Also a down to earth laid back group to grow with .

Feel free to stop by our discord at https://discord.gg/5AfVrBz.  

You're more than welcome to give an application to our feeder clan, SUPEN.  They will be an active CB clan for members who are looking to improve.  

• Cool 1

[OGRES]
Beta Testers
668 posts
16,044 battles

If you do not want to be in a feeder clan or on someone's farm team and actually want to participate.  We are looking for a few more members and are definitely willing to help.

• Cool 1

[FFG33]
Members
97 posts
18,588 battles

Check out FFG33.  We are a very diverse group that love to have fun and reap the rewards the game provides.  Feel free to reach out to me in game at FJB_3 and I will get you a Discord link so we can discuss more about us and mutual expectations.

• Cool 1