You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
alanbay

invisable ships.

20 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
497 posts
22,913 battles

so im in my Nicholas and see the Wyoming moving closer and closer to me so I move in position to about 6km. and blow smoke to hide me  and go in to torp. mod.  ( but a funny thing happen, ) the Wyoming moves within 4km. and goes invisible , as smoke spreads, I wait to see what happens but he is gone, I move out of smoke in opposite direction and the Wyoming pops up at 2km. from me at the same time I go out of torp. mod . :(  yeah he nails me) . these are things that really vex me.  visibility at sea level is about 7km. ( 10 mil.) thx for letting me post this  

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 2

[O_O]
Members
5,703 posts
13,094 battles

Oh, alanbay...you never change! :fish_boom:

Although, we haven't seen you around in a while.

There was recently a topic about "diapering".  You may find it helpful.

Edited by desmo_2
  • Funny 2

[KNCOL]
Members
187 posts
5,553 battles

The problem here is that smoking is bad for you and your crew members' health. Enough of it might even cause vision problems. I suggest you seek some help in trying to kick that habit!

• Funny 1

[TOAST]
Members
1,122 posts
9,512 battles

You popped smoke and blinded yourself. Then you moved out of smoke and because you were the one coming into FOV you got spotted first. Minium spotting distance is around 2km....

So...you fudged yourself and got booped.

• Cool 2

[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,013 battles

@alanbay My fellow Grey Beard Good to see you are still at it after these many years and still don't have a clue about how spotting works.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[WOLF7]
Members
12,289 posts
13 minutes ago, alanbay said:

so im in my Nicholas and see the Wyoming moving closer and closer to me so I move in position to about 6km. and blow smoke to hide me  and go in to torp. mod.  ( but a funny thing happen, ) the Wyoming moves within 4km. and goes invisible , as smoke spreads, I wait to see what happens but he is gone, I move out of smoke in opposite direction and the Wyoming pops up at 2km. from me at the same time I go out of torp. mod . :(  yeah he nails me) . these are things that really vex me.  visibility at sea level is about 7km. ( 10 mil.) thx for letting me post this  

482 battles in the last 21 days seems to say you probably aren't out of practice, so what exactly is going on....:Smile_trollface:

[PQUOD]
Members
2,059 posts
4,196 battles

Came for the diapering comments. Not disappointed.

I thought for sure clicking into this thread it would be someone with a handful of games played.

Looked at OP's battle count.

WTF.gif

Edited by xalmgrey

[90TH]
Members
1,724 posts
10,757 battles
1 hour ago, alanbay said:

put in a support ticket

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
497 posts
22,913 battles

honest to all the god and the creator, I exit my smoke  at rear he shouldn't have seen me , but when I was in the smoke I couldn't see him at at all . it wasn't allways like that, but ok . I steal have a use for smoke. and whats up with this guy talking about  480 battles who cares about that. he should be concerned about why I haven't got a metal or some thing for shooting and destroying all islands in every theater I am a beast and more so when im in my Ark. B. thank you very much . as all ways thank you for  posting  

[KNCOL]
Members
187 posts
5,553 battles
3 minutes ago, alanbay said:

honest to all the god and the creator, I exit my smoke  at rear he shouldn't have seen me , but when I was in the smoke I couldn't see him at at all .  I steal have a use for smoke.

I need a cryptographer to decode what on earth this message means lol

[REVY]
Members
1,668 posts
10,567 battles
4 hours ago, alanbay said:

You were the only one spotting the Wyoming.

When you smoked, you lost sight of it because no one else was in line of sight.

When you moved out of smoke, it was at the same moment you would have been spotted regardless.

Beta Testers
497 posts
22,913 battles

honestly honest to all the gods and the creator ( you understand this, yes? ) to swear to gods and the creator im telling it like it was.  I put smoke inbetween Wyoming and me. ( you understand this. yes? ) he see me  I see him appear at 4km. that's pretty close . I should have had eyes in him all that time  . you have to understand , my English is getting really gooder. hehe. thanks for letting me post

Beta Testers
497 posts
22,913 battles

this is the first time  I experienced anything like this  and yea I was scared,  I didn't know . thanks for explaining it to this old man I hope to see you sea dogs on the high seas good hunting  and thanks for letting me post. 

[KRAK]
Members
3,462 posts
19,278 battles
1 hour ago, alanbay said:

honest to all the god and the creator, I exit my smoke  at rear he shouldn't have seen me , but when I was in the smoke I couldn't see him at at all . it wasn't allways like that, but ok . I steal have a use for smoke. and whats up with this guy talking about  480 battles who cares about that. he should be concerned about why I haven't got a metal or some thing for shooting and destroying all islands in every theater I am a beast and more so when im in my Ark. B. thank you very much . as all ways thank you for  posting  

You never could see out of your own smoke. You can see ships while in smoke if someone else is spotting them for you or for example if a BB is close to your screen and fire their guns but if they don't fire you won't see out of your screen.

[HINON]
Members
3,185 posts
23,407 battles
6 hours ago, Pytheas said:

put in a support ticket

I literally laughed out loud 

• Cool 1