You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Alienmenace_1

What the heck you have to do to get any credits?

151 comments in this topic

Members
240 posts
8,414 battles

Hi;

Like the title says, I try and try to do good in battles. And I keep losing credits, not hardly gaining any. I have tier 6 thru 8 ships. Sometimes I get ahead just to lose more in some battles. This game is more of a rip-off the more I play it. I'm too bad of a player, but gee wiz people. Maybe I need to take a break from this screwed up game.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,288 posts

playing high tier without perm camo and premium? You'll lose credits...WG wants you to spend money, and  they aren't afraid to use game mechanics to get it....

• Cool 2

Members
1,094 posts
1,770 battles

Operations with premium ships, premium account, and flags on premium ships to boost the higher earning.  

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
8,597 posts
15,456 battles
1 minute ago, ruar said:

Operations with premium ships, premium account, and flags on premium ships to boost the higher earning.  

Don't forget the Camos.

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,288 posts
1 minute ago, Alienmenace_1 said:

I am in premium account, and I can't afford perm camo.

Don't play above tier 7, play any premiums you have. It looks like you do more co-op, and co-op does not pay well at all.

• Cool 2

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
669 posts

premium ship(s) help with cash flow, even w/o premium

[TBW]
Members
8,597 posts
15,456 battles
1 minute ago, Alienmenace_1 said:

I am in premium account, and I can't afford perm camo.

Operation Narai and if you want to 5 star it every time, do it with a team. I could not have gotten to 279 ships without Operations. Hoperations channel on discord has secured me lots of extra Credits, XP Elite XP and Free XP. PM @Lightninger for a link to the discord.

• Cool 2

Members
240 posts
8,414 battles

I have only 4 ships now, trying to get enough credits to buy the " Fiji — British Tier VII cruiser". The ones that I have now is "King George V, Leander, Algérie and the  Charles Martel".

[CLARE]
Members
554 posts

stop playing t7 and t8.  t6 is your limit without perma camo.

Save coal.  Get t10 salem for coal, that boat pays well because it has special features.

Check your inventory, see what perma camos you have.

And like others said.  Run operations instead of coop/random matches.  Go to Operations chat channel in game and join Narai division (t7 ships).  This will make silver easy.  My problem with this is that it takes about 15-20 minutes per match so you can easily figure out what you can make per hour.

Edited by ij70

[INTEL]
Members
7,301 posts
31,863 battles

Premium time and don't play above T6. T7 and up are more expensive to operate. That said I play T10 and very rarely lose credits (with Prem time)

Play your Premium ships (if any).

Use flags and camos.

Play Ops with knowledgeable people. Become a member of Hoperations Discord. We routinely get 5 stars and very rarely 4 stars. Ops pay well in credits,

Edited by alexf24

Members
240 posts
8,414 battles

One for 2000 doubloons. Which I don't have either. I will see what I can afford for next month maybe.

669 posts
27 minutes ago, Alienmenace_1 said:

I guess I am just too old to play these types of games anymore, lol.

as a proud member of grey beard society your never too old, just work within your ability's and enjoyment level

Members
231 posts
79 battles
41 minutes ago, Alienmenace_1 said:

Hi;

Like the title says, I try and try to do good in battles. And I keep losing credits, not hardly gaining any. I have tier 6 thru 8 ships. Sometimes I get ahead just to lose more in some battles. This game is more of a rip-off the more I play it. I'm too bad of a player, but gee wiz people. Maybe I need to take a break from this screwed up game.

You answered your own question.  You need to do damage to earn credits and since you're barely doing any damage, why not post some replay videos so we can see why you're not doing any damage.

Bad players stay bad players because they are either too lazy or too prideful to post replays.  If you want to get better, it requires humility, one of the greatest demonstrations of strength. Question is, are you strong enough?

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2

[RKLES]
5,022 posts
17,121 battles

I have over 400 cammos that give credit bonuses...

All earned for free.

Never sail out of port naked.

Do more damage than your own ships hp.

Shoot destroyers and cruisers to eat up higher percentage of their health.

Live longer.

• Cool 1

Members
231 posts
79 battles
42 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

it's easy..... (premium time is the best spend)

Problem with that is it does not solve the problem of sabotaging teams.  Sure he can buy premium, but it won't improve his game and at the numbers he's producing, it's low enough to be classified as sabotage.  In other words, this production is so low that he forces his team to have to carry a significant portion of his responsibility putting his teams in a substantial uphill battle.

• Boring 2
  • Angry 1

[TF16B]
Modder
493 posts
674 battles

The current event is a good source of income IMO. I have no aspirations for the free ship so I'm just playing away on 2nd ship you unlock. Plus with all the whatchamacallits I'm getting, once the event ends, I can use those towards even more credits!

Members
240 posts
8,414 battles

Well, I just bought perm camo for King George V,  so in August I will get a couple more for the French cruisers.

And I do damage ships, but like with the KG V, tier 7 and then a tier 9 or 10 is the battle that can outrange me. I have a problem.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,288 posts
40 minutes ago, Alienmenace_1 said:

I guess I am just too old to play these types of games anymore, lol.

Your best bet is to earn a free premium. I know some of the grinds are getting absurd, but there have been chances to earn them over the last year.

Members
240 posts
8,414 battles

I guess I just had to gripe about something, Thanks for all the help. And I have been reading the pro and cons of the ships and how to play them to their strengths. Like the French cruisers  Algérie and the  Charles Martel, they say to use those in the open sea and on the go all the time between 17k thru 14k shooting range.

[CLARE]
Members
554 posts
2 minutes ago, Mailman653 said:

The current event is a good source of income IMO. I have no aspirations for the free ship so I'm just playing away on 2nd ship you unlock. Plus with all the whatchamacallits I'm getting, once the event ends, I can use those towards even more credits!

That is a good point.  You get fuel tokens.  20 of them can be exchanged for 450k silver in Armory.

[PHASE]
Members
5,177 posts
17,651 battles
16 minutes ago, A_Burning_Sensation said:

Problem with that is it does not solve the problem of sabotaging teams.  Sure he can buy premium, but it won't improve his game and at the numbers he's producing, it's low enough to be classified as sabotage.  In other words, this production is so low that he forces his team to have to carry a significant portion of his responsibility putting his teams in a substantial uphill battle.

there is no problem in this world that cash can't solve. the rest is up to him.