Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
313_iron

Faster exp, credits and coal

26 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

14
[AFK-3]
Members
46 posts
602 battles

What is the fastest way to get coal? I want to be able to get some premium ships by getting coal, and I would like to know what the fastest way to get coal is. I would also like to know what the fastest way to get free exp, and exp is. I am on the German tier 8 Bismarck, and I want to know what the fastest way to get credits and exp is. If someone would be so kind as to tell me, I will try my best to attempt to get it done. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
929 posts
4,003 battles

use premium ships and time for credits, complete your daily missions, get all your containers with more resources, and theres a lot of boosters (camos, flags, etc) for free xp, credits and xp

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14
[AFK-3]
Members
46 posts
602 battles
3 minutes ago, richie_macrophage said:

use premium ships and time for credits, complete your daily missions, get all your containers with more resources, and theres a lot of boosters (camos, flags, etc) for free xp, credits and xp

Thanks for the advice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,206
[WOLF7]
Members
12,288 posts

I realize WG loves to get people into high tier, but you're simply setting your self up for failure racing up the lines...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,723
[TBW]
Members
8,593 posts
15,446 battles
26 minutes ago, 313_iron said:

What is the fastest way to get coal? I want to be able to get some premium ships by getting coal, and I would like to know what the fastest way to get coal is. I would also like to know what the fastest way to get free exp, and exp is. I am on the German tier 8 Bismarck, and I want to know what the fastest way to get credits and exp is. If someone would be so kind as to tell me, I will try my best to attempt to get it done. 😀

Operation Narai and if you want to 5 star it every time, do it with a team. I could not have gotten to 279 ships without Operations. Hoperations channel on discord has secured me lots of extra Credits, XP Elite XP and Free XP. PM @Lightninger for a link to the discord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14
[AFK-3]
Members
46 posts
602 battles
13 minutes ago, awiggin said:

I realize WG loves to get people into high tier, but you're simply setting your self up for failure racing up the lines...

I am not racing up the lines. I have spent my time getting the Bismarck, but I want to know how to get more credits and exp so I can be prepared for the grind to tier 10. 

 

 

So stop assuming things and just answer the forum by answering the questions without the [edited] remarks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15
[-OPS-]
Members
91 posts

If you join a clan you get increased xp,freeXP, etc for every game also..a clan with no play requirements like OPS,   Helps you grind faster...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,608 posts
509 battles

IMHO.. I think perhaps you are going to fast..... you seem to not grasp the mechanics of the game and are merely pushing up the lines, trying to gain $$$ without learning the game... in turn your team suffers from your inexperience at high tiers....
in the end you will end up a tier ten burden to the team, and a victim of chat rage due to that fact... I have seen far too many 40% Montana cost many a game simply because they went up to the top tier and did not LEARN how....
I understand the need for Credits and XP to go up the lines.... but to do so without trying to better yourself as a ship driver and player is not the best idea....
Maybe stay low tier, (you can still make what you need to to grind the lines.... and not get stuck in the low percentage player average...
just sayin....

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59
[WOLFC]
Members
254 posts
14,080 battles
On 7/22/2019 at 3:18 AM, 313_iron said:

What is the fastest way to get coal?

Always choose the More Resources containers

Daily Missions. If you get 200 coal for each Daily Mission chain you complete.  hint: only the first part of the first chain (get 250 base xp) has to be done in one game.  Every other part can be ground out over multiple games (even Operations and Co-op games)

Join a Clan that has bonuses for Coal earned. 

Symbols of France in the upcoming French Destroyer event https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/french-destroyers-the-full-guide/#symbols-of-france  :  You can get Coal from winning a game in a Tier 5 and Tier 6 Tech Tree ship (Tokens for wins with higher tier ships) and for Premium ships Tiers 2 to 6 give coal and Tiers 7+ give tokens.

 

good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[BUFF]
Members
6 posts
4,479 battles

I'm in the grind...but want to sell some ships.  I've tried the right click...but cannot confirm.  Are there rules and conditions for selling?  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,117
[WOLFG]
Members
6,919 posts
4,963 battles
10 minutes ago, ryyck said:

I'm in the grind...but want to sell some ships.  I've tried the right click...but cannot confirm.  Are there rules and conditions for selling?  Thanks.

The slot upgrades have to be dealt with first.  Either sold for 1/2 the price you paid for credits, or removed to your inventory with doubloons.

It will also ask you what you want done with the captain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[BUFF]
Members
6 posts
4,479 battles

Thanks...then I have to remove all the upgrades to allow the sale.  I appreciate the help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[BUFF]
Members
6 posts
4,479 battles

In regard to selling the ship...why is there an option to sell with or without the upgrades?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
135
[WOLFG]
Members
262 posts
2,076 battles
17 hours ago, ryyck said:

In regard to selling the ship...why is there an option to sell with or without the upgrades?

If you sell with the upgrades, you get the credits for them. It's only if you want to keep the upgrades to put on another ship that you have to do anything first (demount them). It's generally not worth it to demount regular upgrades, since credits are easy to come by but doubloons are not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59
[WOLFC]
Members
254 posts
14,080 battles

Where it says Demount there is a down arrow.  Click on that and there is the option to switch between Demounting (or doubloons) or Selling the Upgrades for credits (50% of normal purchase price)

image.thumb.png.6c041a90646fe188f55a050142dd426b.png

tip: Keep an eye out for those down arrows (or down facing triangles) .  They indicate there are more than one option for buying/paying for things etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[0456]
Members
68 posts
7,557 battles
On 7/21/2019 at 10:45 AM, Sovereigndawg said:

Operation Narai and if you want to 5 star it every time, do it with a team. I could not have gotten to 279 ships without Operations. Hoperations channel on discord has secured me lots of extra Credits, XP Elite XP and Free XP. PM @Lightninger for a link to the discord.

Can you explain why ^this^ it's good? Doesn't a five-star win give you just as much experience as a regular random game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,723
[TBW]
Members
8,593 posts
15,446 battles
3 hours ago, The_Massacrerer said:

Can you explain why ^this^ it's good? Doesn't a five-star win give you just as much experience as a regular random game?

Regular random teams lose some of the times or get 1 or 2 stars only,  more stars more credits. You can actually get more with a random team and a 5 star win, because generally they don't do as good as each member of an experienced team. A team can play any of the available operations and random teams can only play the operation of the week. Defense of Newport station is rarely more than 1 or 2 stars for a random team. The team also tends to play the operations that net more besides. You also never feel that you are wasting signals and camos with a team.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[0456]
Members
68 posts
7,557 battles
5 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Regular random teams lose some of the times or get 1 or 2 stars only,  more stars more credits. You can actually get more with a random team and a 5 star win, because generally they don't do as good as each member of an experienced team. A team can play any of the available operations and random teams can only play the operation of the week. Defense of Newport station is rarely more than 1 or 2 stars for a random team. The team also tends to play the operations that net more besides. You also never feel that you are wasting signals and camos with a team.

Gotcha! That's a good tip. I was actually playing some operations today, and I seem to be getting some pretty good coin from even four stars. Thanks 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,723
[TBW]
Members
8,593 posts
15,446 battles
17 minutes ago, The_Massacrerer said:

Gotcha! That's a good tip. I was actually playing some operations today, and I seem to be getting some pretty good coin from even four stars. Thanks 👍

Yes but for example I was just playing randoms in the Molotov with full credit sigs and cams, the first one DDs were the first ships so the Mahan did not hit the smoke early enough, I got spotted and died early. The team did not win and I did not bother to take screen shots. Played another and the team did great, I actually complimented every player no one died, great team. I myself feeling quite proud that I took first on a great team took some screen shots. My point is that if I was playing with the guys on the Hoperations discord, I would not have wasted precious signals and suffered a defeat, zero stars that is. I don't think that @Lightninger will mind if I give you the link and you seem to be on at the same time they are, so maximize your benefits and get to know some really great people. They will help you with more than just operations, they help with certain missions also. You won't be disappointed. https://discord.gg/N4rEqf

 link to discord channel.shot-19_08.05_23_49.53-0866.thumb.jpg.4266d5113c93d74afbe129ca60210001.jpg

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
861
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,641 posts
7,278 battles
3 hours ago, The_Massacrerer said:

Gotcha! That's a good tip. I was actually playing some operations today, and I seem to be getting some pretty good coin from even four stars. Thanks 👍

Consistency is better than trying harder to get higher rewards that may come around after more than a handful of blowouts from previous attempts.

 

By being completely confident in the team you're usually in, you can safely equip your best load outs to get results like these almost consistently rather than praying that RNGesus blesses you with a good random team that also allows you to excel instead of being dead weight.

shot-19_08.06_00_19.10-0068.thumb.jpg.2cfca9bdd776db34a59715c8e4632168.jpg

With that said, just simply joining our Hoperations group won't magically give you these results right away, it takes more time and dedication to get used to how these ops are optimally run before you begin to see the fruits of your labor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[0456]
Members
68 posts
7,557 battles
9 hours ago, Vader_Sama said:

Consistency is better than trying harder to get higher rewards that may come around after more than a handful of blowouts from previous attempts.

 

By being completely confident in the team you're usually in, you can safely equip your best load outs to get results like these almost consistently rather than praying that RNGesus blesses you with a good random team that also allows you to excel instead of being dead weight.

shot-19_08.06_00_19.10-0068.thumb.jpg.2cfca9bdd776db34a59715c8e4632168.jpg

With that said, just simply joining our Hoperations group won't magically give you these results right away, it takes more time and dedication to get used to how these ops are optimally run before you begin to see the fruits of your labor.

Yes, I totally understand that, and agree 100%. I'm actually very disciplined and very patient... I just I'm not 100% familiar with my role many times in a random operation, depending on the team I get.

I have over 100M silver, and over 2M free XP, so I'm not really hurting for resources, so I think consistency and fine-tuning is what I'm interested in right now, as opposed to the sometimes frustrating chaos of a random match.

I'll contact you through the links provided previously, if you don't mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
861
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,641 posts
7,278 battles
14 minutes ago, The_Massacrerer said:

I'll contact you through the links provided previously, if you don't mind?

Sure, Sovereigndawg already provided the link in his post so go from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×