You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Battleship Path to Liberty - What is this?

18 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,085 posts

I'm asking because I cannot find it listed in any missions, challenges, no where... not even personal missions: 

shot-19_07.21_10_09.40-0475.thumb.jpg.8132d416095374247dab18b0791b698a.jpg

tiafyc cause I want to know what the reward shall be. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,085 posts

Well that's fine then but I wasn't playing in Rogue but regular pvp (maybe coop). I don't see it in the listed missions either... oh well.

[KRAK]
Members
3,440 posts
19,268 battles
3 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Well that's fine then but I wasn't playing in Rogue but regular pvp (maybe coop). I don't see it in the listed missions either... oh well.

It was from the Hill grind.

[SSN]
Members
65 posts
13,919 battles

Cruisers have one too. It would be nice to see any mission that can be worked on, viewed "somewhere".... we keep access to every campaign invented.....

[CMFRT]
Members
10,304 posts
8 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

There are Rogue Wave directive missions that aren't part of the special Rogue Wave mode.

[ALL41]
Members
478 posts
10,233 battles

The Rogue Wave symbol is at the top left corner of the Port page.    It's just a symbol, it doesn't say "Rogue Wave" so it can be confusing.   Opening that tab will show the directives and objectives.  

Edited by ThumperD702

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,085 posts
20 hours ago, ThumperD702 said:

The Rogue Wave symbol is at the top left corner of the Port page.    It's just a symbol, it doesn't say "Rogue Wave" so it can be confusing.   Opening that tab will show the directives and objectives.  

I'm looking every where on my top left corner, port page. Nothing there, at least that I can discern. Clicked everything. 

Can you screen print it? 

[A-I-M]
Members
2,221 posts
11,364 battles
39 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

I'm looking every where on my top left corner, port page. Nothing there, at least that I can discern. Clicked everything. 

Can you screen print it? 

Try looking at Directive 3 of the Rogue Wave event/tab. It is doable in Randoms, Ranked, Co-op, and maybe operatons.

[CMFRT]
Members
10,304 posts
1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Can you screen print it? 

It's the big banner with the skullish looking thing in it, above the premium store, armory, mission/event, containers, etc buttons.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,085 posts

Well nothing like that's on my display - nor was it when I got the notification I was chipping away at the "mission". Weird. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
9,943 posts
13,847 battles
On 7/21/2019 at 8:06 AM, Herr_Reitz said:

It is a mission from the Directives. Half of them were fulfilled by normal ships outside of the special mode.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,085 posts

Well that's fine and all.. but to credit it without my being able to access it to find out what it was is, or was, frustrating. To heck with it! 

[WOLF9]
Members
156 posts
6,882 battles
2 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Well that's fine and all.. but to credit it without my being able to access it to find out what it was is, or was, frustrating. To heck with it! 

Herr_Reitz,

You are about a month late on this.  The button some posts are talking about was removed this morning (as intended).  If you are still getting credit for the missions, good for you, though that is sure to end Wednesday morning with the next patch.   I do encourage you to take a gander at the WoWs News from time to time, either in game or on the web sites front page.   These things are listed all over the place.   As far as forums, do a search, there are plenty of complaint posts on the event to give you a hint somethings up (especially on the Base XP missions).

FYI: New set of missions (french DD's) coming with Wednesday's patch.  Likely won't be available until Thursday (typical for directives to go live the day after patch day).  For details see the in game news feed or https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/french-destroyers-the-full-guide/

Abbye

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,085 posts
2 hours ago, Abbye said:

Herr_Reitz,

You are about a month late on this.  The button some posts are talking about was removed this morning (as intended).  If you are still getting credit for the missions, good for you, though that is sure to end Wednesday morning with the next patch.   I do encourage you to take a gander at the WoWs News from time to time, either in game or on the web sites front page.   These things are listed all over the place.   As far as forums, do a search, there are plenty of complaint posts on the event to give you a hint somethings up (especially on the Base XP missions).

FYI: New set of missions (french DD's) coming with Wednesday's patch.  Likely won't be available until Thursday (typical for directives to go live the day after patch day).  For details see the in game news feed or https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/french-destroyers-the-full-guide/

Abbye

Thanks, I do. My point was when it indicated I had scored some points on it, I could not find the related mission/objective/fillinblank to tell me what the grind would reward if completed. I looked in all the normal places but it was not visible to me. 

If I get what folks are saying, this was listed elsewhere; I was just trying to determine "where" that elsewhere was located. 

Thanks Abbye for your time and comments. Appreciated.