Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Awe5ome

Players of the game

4 comments in this topic

[-OG-]
Members
161 posts
5,985 battles

So as with any game, there will always be good and bad players, I would say I'm an average player. Honestly, it doesn't matter where you're at in terms of skill, new players have the right to learn the game and it's ok to not be good at every game. However, we have to recognize the unfairness of having a team of bad players against a team of really good players, the match is over before it's even started. And especially since now it's summer break and all the little kids are out of school games have become either a win from the start, a loss from the start and it's very rare to get a really fun match with good plays from each side. The game below has become quite common over the past few weeks and it's getting really disheartening.

C2539F1FD73B818FC64CCE3DEC2480482F853EE6

I think that MM should create matches with the number of battles played in mind. For example, one team getting a player with only 130 battles in the game and the other team getting another player with roughly the same amount of battles. This would allow games to receive a relatively balanced teams and therefore more interesting and engaging gameplay. I'm also aware that this will not always work, someone could create a new account on a different server but for the most part, this would achieve better quality games more frequently. And I'm not saying to add a feature which completely blocks off players with a higher number of battles from facing players with a lesser amount of battles. Having a mix of players with higher amounts of games played and players with lower amounts of battles is a great thing because it allows newer players to receive advice from more experienced players. But if we want to get more competitive games then we'll need to balance out teams taking game experience into mind.      

• Funny 1

Members
1,059 posts
6,033 battles
1 hour ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

Where are these really good players on the red team? Your team killed all but 3 of them. At least post a blowout if you're going to complain about MM.

Right? I was like, oh its going to be 0:12 left alive blowout landslide... wait... what? 0:3? Um... not really seeing a problem. I love the games where its down to a handful at the end. Nailbiter brawls are best life.

Members
929 posts
4,027 battles

I got one thing to tell teams: if you all concentrate all your resources to one flank, then please p u s h that flank

Your match didn't seem as one-sided as it is (judging from the battle report) since your team did take down a considerable portion of theirs.

Sign in to follow this