Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ombromondo

Friday, Saturday and Sunday. World of Warships is unplayable !!!

121 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

84
[RM-I]
Members
345 posts
22,462 battles

It is really terrible to play in these 3 days. I'm in every way trying to be patient, but it's impossible.
This game is not fun anymore.
It is frustrating to play 8/10 games and lose them all. Have the opposing team sink all of them without problems, and have players on your team who can barely make 200 points.
In the end the opponents are 10 or even 12 and you are left alone.
The MM doesn't work, it just doesn't work. And I know that WG doesn't know how to solve this problem. YOU UNDERSTAND THIS !!
They continue to churn out new ships, but they do not solve problems that have existed for a long time.

Edited by Ombromondo
  • Cool 10
  • Funny 2
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,364
[WORX]
Members
6,356 posts
16,150 battles
3 minutes ago, Ombromondo said:

The MM doesn't work, it just doesn't work. And I know that WG doesn't know how to solve this problem. YOU UNDERSTAND THIS !!

Dont blame MM, the issue is OP ships that dont fit with current OR any MM rules.. 

Blame us the community and our appetite for OP ships. As long as WG feeds this fact, NO MM rule is going to work.

 

IMO, stop making ships so OP/over capable that MM, has no choice with the pool of players who choose to sail OP ships. Nerf tier 10 and 9 ships so that tier 8s are not gun fodder to the tier10s.

Fat chance if from NTC concept is moving forward

  • Confused 5
  • Boring 3
  • Angry 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,322
[ARGSY]
Members
15,087 posts
9,812 battles

The problem is you. I had a good day in tech tree ships that were bottom tier.

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
231 posts
79 battles
16 minutes ago, Ombromondo said:

It is really terrible to play in these 3 days. I'm in every way trying to be patient, but it's impossible.
This game is not fun anymore.
It is frustrating to play 8/10 games and lose them all. Have the opposing team sink all of them without problems, and have players on your team who can barely make 200 points.
In the end the opponents are 10 or even 12 and you are left alone.
The MM doesn't work, it just doesn't work. And I know that WG doesn't know how to solve this problem. YOU UNDERSTAND THIS !!
They continue to churn out new ships, but they do not solve problems that have existed for a long time.

You don't think the other team is suffering from the same crap players?  How does your math work?  You've played what, over 17 thousand games and you still don't understand the concept that in that time you're going to have both winning and losing streaks that can go 8+ matches?  How is that possible you don't understand the basic laws of probability?  You either take a break or play through it.  Claiming the day of the weak impacts probability of you having a disproportionate number of window lickers on your team over the enemy is a demonstration of a serious lack of common sense.  Yeah the weekends might have more potatoes, especially during the 6 hours of the clan tournament today sucking up many unicum players, but again, you're still going to have potatoes on both teams.

  • Cool 4
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
84
[RM-I]
Members
345 posts
22,462 battles
11 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Dont blame MM, the issue is OP ships that dont fit with current OR any MM rules.. 

Blame us the community and our appetite for OP ships. As long as WG feeds this fact, NO MM rule is going to work.

 

IMO, stop making ships so OP/over capable that MM, has no choice with the pool of players who choose to sail OP ships. Nerf tier 10 and 9 ships so that tier 8s are not gun fodder to the tier10s.

Fat chance if from NTC concept is moving forward

I guess you didn't understand the point.
If a team wins with 12 or 10 players still alive and on the other hand you are left alone, do you really think that the problem is OP ships? but do you really think that?
The problem is the MM.

  • Cool 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
84
[RM-I]
Members
345 posts
22,462 battles
6 minutes ago, A_Burning_Sensation said:

You don't think the other team is suffering from the same crap players?  How does your math work?  You've played what, over 17 thousand games and you still don't understand the concept that in that time you're going to have both winning and losing streaks that can go 8+ matches?  How is that possible you don't understand the basic laws of probability?  You either take a break or play through it.  Claiming the day of the weak impacts probability of you having a disproportionate number of window lickers on your team over the enemy is a demonstration of a serious lack of common sense.  Yeah the weekends might have more potatoes, especially during the 6 hours of the clan tournament today sucking up many unicum players, but again, you're still going to have potatoes on both teams.

Maybe it's because 18k matches and you don't understand these things.

Edited by Ombromondo
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
259 posts
4,819 battles
Just now, Ombromondo said:

I guess you didn't understand the point.
If a team wins with 12 or 10 players still alive and on the other hand you are left alone, do you really think that the problem is OP ships? but do you really think that?
The problem is the MM.

No... the problem is the players. MM is agnostic.

Do players in Battlefield or CoD rage like this?  No.  

Stop treating this as a team game. Play for your own fun. 

If you want team play,  then do clan battles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,364
[WORX]
Members
6,356 posts
16,150 battles
2 minutes ago, Ombromondo said:

If a team wins with 12 or 10 players still alive and on the other hand you are left alone, do you really think that the problem is OP ships? but do you really think that?
The problem is the MM. 

check the fleet make up... Who ever have OP premium ships VS me and others in a tech line.... Yup I do see the above point...

With each new OP  premium ship, Tech line becomes fodder to the premium.

MM only makes up a fleet with available ships in queue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
84
[RM-I]
Members
345 posts
22,462 battles
4 minutes ago, Comrade_Nemo said:

No... the problem is the players. MM is agnostic.

Do players in Battlefield or CoD rage like this?  No.  

Stop treating this as a team game. Play for your own fun. 

If you want team play,  then do clan battles. 

Then it is better not to play, at least that losing is not the fun for this game. The effort to support the team and try to win is useless at this point and the pleasure of playing is lost.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,094
[INTEL]
Members
11,327 posts
31,775 battles

You posted this last week.

For the record, I collected over 700 games of data. There was no discernible difference between weekend and weekday games  across a range of different data.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,083
[Y0L0]
Members
10,054 posts
14,994 battles

when I was 50% player,  I used to notice that weekend was more extreme in terms of win/loss.   as I got better, it became less apparent.    after grinding everything to t9/10,   if I do in a bote, it is all on me.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,165 posts
9,386 battles

Wow I've never heard anything like this before. Must have been incredible bad luck, repeating itself. When that happens I find wearing a tinfoil hat and having a few stiff drinks really helps.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
338
[RMRGD]
Members
452 posts
21,191 battles
16 minutes ago, Ombromondo said:

Then it is better not to play, at least that losing is not the fun for this game. The effort to support the team and try to win is useless at this point and the pleasure of playing is lost.

I got over 18k matches here man so we been playing a long time.   I stopped caring about win or loss at this point.      But I correct people when they use GG.    GG is not when a team dominates.     GG are games that came right down to the end... Either by points, time or the last few ships duking it out.    Thats fun win or loss.  

Trust me I been there with long like 7 game loses.  I could deal 100-200k in a game still lose.  It just happens.   The big thing is to try and not let people get salty.    Random Game, Random Skill try and have fun

Edited by deresistance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,334
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,622 posts

You already did this thread last week. 

I play most every single day, I honestly don't notice a difference between the days of the week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,953
[SALVO]
Members
22,901 posts
23,445 battles
36 minutes ago, deresistance said:

I got over 18k matches here man so we been playing a long time.   I stopped caring about win or loss at this point.      But I correct people when they use GG.    GG is not when a team dominates.     GG are games that came right down to the end... Either by points, time or the last few ships duking it out.    Thats fun win or loss.  

Trust me I been there with long like 7 game loses.  I could deal 100-200k in a game still lose.  It just happens.   The big thing is to try and not let people get salty.    Random Game, Random Skill try and have fun

I did 262k damage and 9 kills (not one of them was one of the transports in the SW part of the map)  in my Scharnhorst in the Narai operation and lost.  I was the last ship left, and I went down fighting tooth and nail. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,720
[TBW]
Members
8,591 posts
15,446 battles

This is why I loved the Jacuzzi battles so much. All of the ships were exactly the same but for consumables. A hit was a hit (no RNG). torps shot from the front of the ships. Bring back the Jacuzzi.

 

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
259 posts
4,819 battles
1 hour ago, Ombromondo said:

Then it is better not to play, at least that losing is not the fun for this game. The effort to support the team and try to win is useless at this point and the pleasure of playing is lost.

There isn't a "team ", unless you're playing clan battles. 

Focus on your play only,  and your point totals.   Be selfish.   Forget about everyone else on your "side".

It'll never be a team game in Randoms.   Only, perhaps if WG implemented voice chat (but then look at the trollish bleep show CoD is) 

  • Cool 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
92
[AOI]
Members
184 posts
11,676 battles

Yeah since last update this is how it has rolled for me..Thursday 4 games in and all blowout losses...So I get off as craphappens..Friday 4 games in and 4 more blowout losses again..Get off again..Today 5 blowout losses in first 5 games..In the last 6 weeks I have only seen one good week where win or lose most of the games was close and it was fun even when I lost..I  have to admit the past 3 or 4 months something has changed..For the past 2 years on a weekly basis I would have a day or two where I would lose more than I win and then a few days of winning more than losing..I would get a few blowout losses and wins here and there but overall gameplay was fun and many games was reasonably close..That has flipped the last few months and accelerated since last update..Way to many blowout games and I am going a whole week with nothing but losses and the games our not even close,,Then I will get a day where I never lose and rack up the kills and damage then back to [edited] blowout games for a week...I hope this changes soon as it really is becoming a game I am losing interest in..I do not find winning or losing one sided games most of the time fun at all...Been putting in most of my time in Rome total war and destiny 2 this week rather than playing wow due to the [edited] games on here..I have tried to be patient and follow the best advice for team play but nothing has changed this strange shift in win lose patterns..

Anyways getting off wow now and back to playing RTW then some destiny 2 for while..That is the best way for me to deal with this situation...Try again tomorrow..

Edited by timinindiana
  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
231 posts
79 battles
4 hours ago, Ombromondo said:

Maybe it's because 18k matches and you don't understand these things.

Oh, the old, nanny nanny boo boo defense.  Didn't see that one coming. 

Edited by A_Burning_Sensation
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,021
[VW]
Members
3,195 posts
16,226 battles
4 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

This is why I loved the Jacuzzi battles so much. All of the ships were exactly the same but for consumables. A hit was a hit (no RNG). torps shot from the front of the ships. Bring back the Jacuzzi.

 

Only problem was you got no xp out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
135
[WOLFG]
Members
262 posts
2,076 battles

I had eight losses in a row, yesterday. Then I had six victories in a row. At that point, I completed the Rogue Wave grind and stopped playing, so did end up with more losses than wins.

However, the point is that sometimes you get on a streak. It doesn't matter. There are winning streaks just like there are losing streaks. Chin up, play through.

I do notice more... questionable... decisions made by players on the weekends, but that tends to affect both teams over a sufficient number of games. There's no conspiracy against you. It's just the way averages work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
657
[TMS]
Members
2,813 posts
27,774 battles
10 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Take a break.

I took a big break and i and my clanmate came back to this.

unknown.pngunknown.png

 

It amazes me that the majority of the player base has the ability to just keep getting worse, so much red and terrible game play.

wHig2c.png

5UVPaP.png

 

Edited by Final8ty
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
84
[RM-I]
Members
345 posts
22,462 battles
6 hours ago, timinindiana said:

Yeah since last update this is how it has rolled for me..Thursday 4 games in and all blowout losses...So I get off as craphappens..Friday 4 games in and 4 more blowout losses again..Get off again..Today 5 blowout losses in first 5 games..In the last 6 weeks I have only seen one good week where win or lose most of the games was close and it was fun even when I lost..I  have to admit the past 3 or 4 months something has changed..For the past 2 years on a weekly basis I would have a day or two where I would lose more than I win and then a few days of winning more than losing..I would get a few blowout losses and wins here and there but overall gameplay was fun and many games was reasonably close..That has flipped the last few months and accelerated since last update..Way to many blowout games and I am going a whole week with nothing but losses and the games our not even close,,Then I will get a day where I never lose and rack up the kills and damage then back to [edited] blowout games for a week...I hope this changes soon as it really is becoming a game I am losing interest in..I do not find winning or losing one sided games most of the time fun at all...Been putting in most of my time in Rome total war and destiny 2 this week rather than playing wow due to the [edited] games on here..I have tried to be patient and follow the best advice for team play but nothing has changed this strange shift in win lose patterns..

Anyways getting off wow now and back to playing RTW then some destiny 2 for while..That is the best way for me to deal with this situation...Try again tomorrow..

In fact, something has changed in recent times, but we'll never know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×