You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chain_shot

Stinking Marauders

26 comments in this topic

[RELAX]
Members
1,144 posts
8,654 battles

They always end up on my team and never on the reds so far. I never get to sink one that way. I know this is not normal for MM to be placing them on my team every time. There is something smelly going on with WG over this. - just saying.

Edited by Chain_shot
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Angry 2

[-BRS-]
Members
1,875 posts
9,727 battles
5 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

They always end up on my team and never on the reds so far. I never get to sink one that way. I know this is not normal for MM to be placing them on my team every time. There is something smelly going on with WG over this. - just saying.

Have you tried turning your device on and off?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,292 posts

With the complete lack of discussion about them, you'd almost think the event really hasn't gotten much traction.....:Smile_glasses:

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
22,987 posts
12,826 battles

It is pure RNG which team gets a Marauder. They do have enough events that they could put in a factor that only operates during events that would split them between the teams as evenly as possible.

[TARK]
Members
4,290 posts
1,636 battles
22 minutes ago, Chain_shot said:

A free2play game messing around with earnable rewards?

Say it ain't so...

Of course it's not fair. Nothing in this game is fair.

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
564 posts
5,191 battles

Last night, starting with tier 5 and 7. If we had 200 or more Marauders in matches and there weren't a substantial % of the overall player base playing those tiers,  you would statistically be likely to get into matches with more than one. The wiki indicated roughly 10k players when I last looked. But we had as many as four of us on one side, three on the other. I'm sure they want to make it more possible for everyone to get a chance to sink one of us, which is why some time slots dictate which tiers we play. Once it switched to open tier, I saw fewer Marauders. Believe me we don't like seeing lots of in same match either as it makes the battle more complicated. Today I'm not seeing quite as many matches with more than a couple per side, and unfortunately some matches only one side gets one or two of us.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
678 posts

dunno i see pretty balanced ratio of them, most saw in game was 3 each side

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,049 battles

The one match I was in there was 1 on both sides.

[O_O]
Members
5,710 posts
13,135 battles
1 hour ago, Chain_shot said:

There is something smelly going on with WG over this. - just saying.

WG, it is time to change your algorithims the large, "Screw over Chain_shot" division worked so hard to create.  He is on to you.  If all else fails and you can't duck back below the radar, it may be time to change the "Screw over Chain-shot" division to "Screw over (insert random player)" division.

• Cool 1

[RELAX]
Members
1,144 posts
8,654 battles
30 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

WG, it is time to change your algorithims the large, "Screw over Chain_shot" division worked so hard to create.  He is on to you.  If all else fails and you can't duck back below the radar, it may be time to change the "Screw over Chain-shot" division to "Screw over (insert random player)" division.

Works for me...:cap_yes:.

[TBW]
Members
8,647 posts
15,528 battles
2 hours ago, awiggin said:

With the complete lack of discussion about them, you'd almost think the event really hasn't gotten much traction.....:Smile_glasses:

Nothing in the forums and community events are the same as when @SuperNikoPower was here. None of the New Administrators are quite the same, he had a good following here. I miss that Corgi loving dude. Corgi Fleet lives on, on all of my ships that can have 2 flags.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
2,290 posts
9,725 battles
2 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

A free2play game messing around with earnable rewards?

Say it ain't so...

Of course it's not fair. Nothing in this game is fair.

Nothing in life is fair either people need to get used to it.

Edited by clammboy
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
2,914 posts
10,771 battles
12 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Sir, this is a Arby's. Wendy's.

lol

Edited by Octavian_of_Roma

[USMC-]
Members
210 posts
6,395 battles

I didn’t even know this was going on till I saw marauder #25 o the opposite side. This kind of stuff lost interest for me after the corgi events ended.

[KRAK]
Members
3,463 posts
19,281 battles
11 hours ago, Chain_shot said:

Most matches I see them in there is one per side more often than not. I have killed 3 of them in 2 days so far. You are just unlucky it seems.

[RELAX]
Members
1,144 posts
8,654 battles

Now WG is trolling me for sure I had two on my side in my first match and none on the other today while playing my yammy.

At least its not as bad as our clan leader who had three on his side the other day and none on the red.

WG is unfair to some I think.

• Boring 1

[EGI]
Beta Testers
1,231 posts
22,430 battles

Is there any specific recourse for not getting the rewards at the end of the round ?  Trouble ticket ? First time ever in one of these events where I actually sank the ship.  So I don't have have the flag yet and I saw no reward at the end of the round.  Anyone know if it is immediate? Is there a slight lag ? 

image.thumb.png.09c049e9c3777d1c4aa144e2aba2b8d4.png

[GIR]
Members
100 posts
18,106 battles
6 minutes ago, Swine_007 said:

Is there any specific recourse for not getting the rewards at the end of the round ?  Trouble ticket ? First time ever in one of these events where I actually sank the ship.  So I don't have have the flag yet and I saw no reward at the end of the round.  Anyone know if it is immediate? Is there a slight lag ? 

image.thumb.png.09c049e9c3777d1c4aa144e2aba2b8d4.png

Not for sure about this one but seems like they give the rewards out a couple days later, I haven't bother reading the rules on this one but you may want to review them to see,

[WOLF2]
Members
425 posts
7,714 battles

Just had two on the other side....and pummeled one to leave him with 2 health.

I was robbed I tells ya!!!

Members
221 posts
1,561 battles
On 7/20/2019 at 12:55 PM, Chain_shot said:

Yeah I heard the devs in the break room ... they mentioned your name and they were laughing.

• Cool 1

[EGI]
Beta Testers
1,231 posts
22,430 battles

For the record I sent in a support ticket and got the reply that ...

image.png.d7b95ea035b1ab8f65e81df550513f89.png

So I will wait patiently till next Sat to raise hell.  

[RELAX]
Members
1,144 posts
8,654 battles
3 hours ago, Whiskey_Rebel said:

Yeah I heard the devs in the break room ... they mentioned your name and they were laughing.

Figures