Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Vaffu

Map choices in randoms

3 comments in this topic

[KRAK]
Members
3,462 posts
19,278 battles

hey WG how about more variety in maps that are assigned in randoms?  Every single day it seems to be the same 3 or 4 maps over and over. I know there are more than 4 maps so let us use them? Quite boring to play the same 4 maps over and over

[SALVO]
Members
22,969 posts
23,578 battles

I don't think that it's that bad.  As I recall from WoT (and I'm assuming, rightly or wrongly that WoWS is the same), the servers only load a subset of the total number of maps at any given time.  And that they change to a different subset every 30 minutes or so.

Honestly, I'm more concerned with the total number of maps, particularly the mid tier maps, than I am with the rotation, with one exception.  IMO, Ocean needs to have the same usage rate as any other high tier map.  

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,293 posts
17,826 battles

I like Ocean and have never minded playing it, but I think you are both right in one way; we only see about 4 maps at a time. I wish they would load more into the rotation que and that would relieve most of my complaints, and really adding two would be great and four would be awesome as that would give them a rotation of 8 maps and random chance would even out the bumps with that. 

Sign in to follow this