Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
General_Lee_Miserable

Azur Lane...The Collection That Just won't Die!

36 comments in this topic

Members
635 posts

It is just me... or is the Azur Lane collection the endless slog of death?  I get at least the 2 daily containers. Sometimes 3 on the weekends. I cannot remember the last time a non-duplicate dropped. I'm still at 28 of 36 and the drop rates in the containers are abysmal. When they do drop, it's always a duplicate. Every other collection has been a downright cake walk compared to this. Azuma better rub my back and make my coffee at this rate! 

• Cool 3

[SYN]
Members
3,499 posts
11,959 battles

Mine was bad too... maybe not so much on drop rate, but I had like more duplicates than non-duplicates when I finished. For the Russian collection I had closer to half the number of dupes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think the rates would be different between the various collections though, probably just crappy RNG.

Members
3,936 posts
4,205 battles

I haven't finished mine either. I had a feeling they dropped the rng from the start, but I have no proof of that. 

Edited by Yoshiblue

[NMKJT]
Members
2,249 posts
6,237 battles

It's bad RNG. Every so often some collection does the same thing to me. Sparse token drops and when there are it's dupes.

Beta Testers
16 posts
8,947 battles
2 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

You guys are tracking you can cash in dupes for missing items, right?

This.

I almost never use my duplicates to finish a collection and just let them pile up. Gives a handy cash infusion when you finally complete the collection though.

Edited by Jemention
unfinished
  • Cool 2

[-AGW-]
Members
911 posts
12,287 battles

Finished it last night :).

Now it will probably take me a year to make the million xp for the intended ship..

Edited by NashW8

[O_O]
Members
5,700 posts
13,042 battles

Never trade in duplicates for missing items of a collection, until you have enough duplicates to trade for ALL remaining missing items.

If you need 6 (random number is random) more items, and you trade 5 duplicates for one item, you will possibly get that new item again in tomorrow's drop.  And now you only get 1 duplicate for it.  This will dramatically slow your progress through a collection.

Edited by desmo_2

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,259 posts
6,088 battles

all i get is duplicate and duplicate,i need 45 duplicates to buy the remaining items.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,663 posts
2 hours ago, Chain_shot said:

Why collect the Azur Lane? They are so yesterday in this game.

If you have all the other's which I do, why not?  It's a free 10pt commander.

Members
441 posts
72 battles
6 hours ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

It is just me... or is the Azur Lane collection the endless slog of death?  I get at least the 2 daily containers. Sometimes 3 on the weekends. I cannot remember the last time a non-duplicate dropped. I'm still at 28 of 36 and the drop rates in the containers are abysmal. When they do drop, it's always a duplicate. Every other collection has been a downright cake walk compared to this. Azuma better rub my back and make my coffee at this rate! 

I totally agree, I just manage to finish mine with 15 duplicates. No other collection has been this grindy, totally missed the whole Russian collection for this one.

A fallen Madonna with the Big boobies....

.........I shall introduce her to my "motorboat".....

:Smile_Default:

Edited by Oldschool_Gaming_YT
  • Funny 2

[AK]
Members
294 posts
7,783 battles

My collection was halfway complete before I started getting all duplicates. But I got them in each crate and I play enough to get all three every day. So after a few weeks I ground enough to get the needed dups to finish out the event in one go. Same thing with my soviet collection. Now I just need to work on the american cruisers.

[AK]
Members
294 posts
7,783 battles
4 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

US Cruisers Collection 48 items

Started that today. Not looking forward to it

[Y0L0]
Members
10,056 posts
15,034 battles

I had ton of duplicate for russian collection.  with american cruiser, I am upto 25 with 10 dups.    not sure how many collections I missed over the last year though. 

[FML]
Members
3,161 posts
13,501 battles
13 hours ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

THis is my normal experience. 

The last soviet one, I got the Admiral's shoulderboard item (alone) 8 times. At one point, I had received 3 items and 9 duplicates in an (almost) empty collection. 

I just assumed that everyone's experience was as bad as mine - but perhaps not...

Edited by UltimateNewbie

[DTB]
Members
264 posts
12 hours ago, NashW8 said:

Finished it last night :).

Now it will probably take me a year to make the million xp for the intended ship..

Pity that they don't take Elite XP for the ship. Then I could buy it twice over.

13 hours ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

You guys are tracking you can cash in dupes for missing items, right?

And how are people supposed to know that?

This is what I mean when I say that the UI is terribly unintuitive. The majority of people are not going to find out because they're not going to highlight what's not there.

[-BRS-]
Members
1,851 posts
9,673 battles
10 hours ago, DracoTB said:

And how are people supposed to know that?

This is what I mean when I say that the UI is terribly unintuitive. The majority of people are not going to find out because they're not going to highlight what's not there.

Why do you think I mentioned it...

Members
795 posts
4,530 battles

Yea drop rates are atrocious. I've been at 29/36 for at least 2 weeks. Up to 45 dupes which is easily out of 120 crates. Yes im well aware I can complete it but I've been more curious as to how long this will go.

Edited by ksix

[HINON]
Members
3,173 posts
23,336 battles

Agreed. I feel it took waaaay too long to complete the collection. I actually just finished yesterday in the end I had 55 dupes.... yes 55 bumbooklat dupes and was finally able to get it finished. Something definitely changed from previous collections. The drop rate was abysmal. 

[GREEK]
Members
1,007 posts

I am at 35/36 with 70 DUPLICATES.  S E V E N T Y.   That is freaking nuts.  I am holding out to see how many duplicates I can get before it actually gives me the non duplicate.

Edited by Forum_Troll

Sign in to follow this