Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Sometimes you get a medal for just showing up

2 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
10,014 posts

Our Nagato was AFK but actually managed to do a little bit of damage with secondaries and earn himself a "Fireproof" award in the process. It's a good thing that the enemy stopped shooting at him and started chasing me or we may have lost. We were barely ahead on points and the loss of a BB would have likely lost the match for us.

image.thumb.png.22c932d37bf10b902065d3d74c3d23df.png

Although we won, I don't think that the Shiratsuyu is a very good DD for Ranked Sprint. Or, maybe I just don't "grok" it, having played mostly USN generalists. I spent most of the match running from radar and trying to spot; my torps did relatively little damage. I was only where I was on points because I kept capping Epicenter zones.

image.png.40fba95ce53ec3e0b0aa75168ec3ec63.png  

Edited by Snargfargle

[GOB]
Members
888 posts
4 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Our Nagato was AFK but actually managed to do a little bit of damage with secondaries and earn himself a "Fireproof" award in the process. It's a good thing that the enemy stopped shooting at him and started chasing me or we may have lost. We were barely ahead on points and the loss of a BB would have likely lost the match for us.

image.thumb.png.22c932d37bf10b902065d3d74c3d23df.png

Isn't it sad that he may have done more to help his team win than some who aren't AFK but hiding the entire round??

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Sign in to follow this