shadowsrmine

One More Example Of Why Super Cruisers Have Little Appeal For Me

8 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
Members
3,306 posts
18 minutes ago, Y_Nagato said:

And still, the ighe rework may make them more attractive.

Actually I prefer a BB  for high caliber shooting/armor/tanking

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,239 posts
17,770 battles

Wow. That was ….. UGLY!

• Funny 2

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,239 posts
17,770 battles
4 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

What Zoup's impression or my disinterest :cap_cool:

The vid of the tier 9 German CA.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
Members
3,306 posts
48 minutes ago, Umikami said:

The vid of the tier 9 German CA.

Yup,Again just another reason why if I wanna tank I'll go with a BB  better guns better armor and the super cruiser Really aren't that much faster or turning.To tell the truth I prefer cruisers and  DD's  anyway  however for doing some of missions and campaign's the BB's  do the job better, Not to mention  that they have AA that times outdoes the specialty AA  cruisers that were sold on the basis that had the best  AA  in the game,Yeah not saying I'd turn her down if given........Go to special efforts or buying her  No!

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,239 posts
17,770 battles
2 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

Yup,Again just another reason why if I wanna tank I'll go with a BB  better guns better armor and the super cruiser Really aren't that much faster or turning.To tell the truth I prefer cruisers and  DD's  anyway  however for doing some of missions and campaign's the BB's  do the job better, Not to mention  that they have AA that times outdoes the specialty AA  cruisers that were sold on the basis that had the best  AA  in the game,Yeah not saying I'd turn her down if given........Go to special efforts or buying her  No!

Yeah, that's where I'm at with it, and I gave up believing in Santa Claus long ago, so I don't expect to be seeing one in my harbor anytime soon. I did bite the bullet and got an Alaska for the one million free XP, and I don't regret it, but I'm not chomping at the bit to do it again either. It would have to be a much better ship.

• Cool 2