You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Blue_Darter

Frame Rate Issues

8 comments in this topic

[JTF67]
Members
105 posts
9,161 battles

My frame rate has been dipping into single digits tonight. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to rectify this problem?

[AK-47]
Members
263 posts
6,305 battles

No, not really, I didn't encounter this issue.

The only issue I have with frame rate is it is locked at 75fps? You have to manually set it if you want higher frame rates.

Btw: Maybe you are running the game with integrated garphics rather than a proper GPU, which will result in low frame rate.

• Cool 1

Members
5,397 posts
3,213 battles

Fidget w settings? Having no prob running max everything on my rig. Also check your background processes, make sure nothing else is eating up CPU/RAM.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,277 posts
17,782 battles

Clean up your computer with system tools after a reboot, and possibly remove any mods you've installed.

[GOB]
Members
892 posts

I use the aslains mod to max ( for the mod ) 144 fps    I get 180 sometimes but lately it's been dragging at 130s.

Col Out

Edited by Col_Nasty

[FF-1]
Members
39 posts
1,846 battles

I have a 1080 ti, ssd, i7700,  yadda yadda and I still get dips in this game down to 70 fps and some weird micro stuttering. Mostly when scoping in on targets with a lot going on and smoke around. OP is this what you are experiencing too?

Edited by Bereavement

[LOSC]
Members
468 posts

Blue can you post specs.

Also if you have a 4k monitor the game will try and run at that but you need to be running at 2k or under. It will make a WORLD of difference.

Specs please.