You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ocoda

So Clan member does this what do you do

17 comments in this topic

[PLDN]
Members
219 posts

So i often play with my Kids and Grand Kids around as they enjoy watching me play. I run off to the bathroom after getting wasted by a Montana and my 8 year old Daughter reads this....  So I've sent an E-mail to his Commander and reported this to WG but to me it does not seem to be enough.  Geezus I'm playing a Worcester what do you expect ?? but really what kind of player does not understand the game play of a Ship like the Worcester? let alone having to react in such a manner

World of Warships 7_19_2019 11_00_02 PM (4)_LI.jpg

Edited by Ocoda
missed a part

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
672 posts

user error, alt-f4 before bio would have made that impossible ...

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,230 posts
17,738 battles

If your clan does nothing, it's time for a new clan.

[QQ7]
Members
483 posts
3,644 battles

I'd kick his [edited]out of my clan pretty damn quick.

That kind of behavior should never be tolerated in ANY clan. Makes them look bad.

[GWG]
Alpha Tester
398 posts
7,889 battles

there is no justification for abusive behavior like that, you've done what you can

[TSG4]
2,042 posts
14,056 battles

Wow.... that is a clear and total violation of our SOPs!  We have articles in place to address these types of situations.

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[OPEC]
Members
87 posts
2,953 battles

What's worse is that they followed to you port to do that.  I feel sorry in a way for folks that have such a crappy life that causes them to act that way.  Doubly sad that that they can't afford a keyboard with a working caps lock key...

[-V1-]
Members
449 posts
7,371 battles

This points out that the Clan Commander and Deputy Commanders bear a responsibility in taking actions when reports like this are forwarded to them.   I recently was in a battle when a member of another clan began shooting at our own team's DD's.    Several of players on our team mentioned having just been in another battle with this "Pink" player and he had done the same thing in that battle.   I looked up that clan and sent an email to his Clan Commander.   I received a prompt reply asking for everything I could tell him about what had occurred and once he read my reply he apologized.  He stated that was not acceptable conduct for any member of their clan and he would be taking appropriate action.    Commendable Clan Commander!

[TSG4]
2,042 posts
14,056 battles
On 7/20/2019 at 2:25 PM, dbw86 said:

This points out that the Clan Commander and Deputy Commanders bear a responsibility in taking actions when reports like this are forwarded to them.   I recently was in a battle when a member of another clan began shooting at our own team's DD's.    Several of players on our team mentioned having just been in another battle with this "Pink" player and he had done the same thing in that battle.   I looked up that clan and sent an email to his Clan Commander.   I received a prompt reply asking for everything I could tell him about what had occurred and once he read my reply he apologized.  He stated that was not acceptable conduct for any member of their clan and he would be taking appropriate action.    Commendable Clan Commander!

Good point, DBW!

In order to promote a higher level of personal accountability among all players in the gaming environment, TSG4 has taken the inital step of actually providing a venue on our website where non-members are able to submit reports of inappropriate activities that they have observed by our members.  On the top menu bar of our main page, there is a button titled "SUBMIT A REPORT". It includes the function to add screenshots too!  All reports that are submitted through this portal go DIRECTLY to the Senior Leadership of TSG4.

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[-V1-]
Members
449 posts
7,371 battles

That is Outstanding.    I just started a 2nd account, this time on STEAM, taking over as Vice Commander of our other clan - V1 OMEGA.    It has been dormant for a while and we want to get it up and running again as our Minor League Clan.    Really is fun to grind all over again from Tier 1 and I am actually doing much better this time around even as bad as a player as I am.    

When I was a police officer we often had problems with young Volunteer Firemen speeding to and from the firehouse.   I always went to their Chief's and gave them the first bite out of the apple, so to speak, and nearly every one appreciated that I did that and handled the situation.     In fact, it worked so well, when I saw dangerous driving in company vehicles I called the company and told them what I had seen and that the vehicle had their company's name on it in front of the public driving dangerously.   Almost always they handled it and nobody got a ticket.    

I've watched teammates turn in bad reports on other players in a game just by simply clicking and too often I thought it was not warranted.

Have a great day!

[CEWL]
Members
67 posts
8,454 battles

This kinda looks like it came from the Alpha [northern warriors alliance] clan (use to be an ALPHA DC),and if it did, it doesn't surprise me at all. a lot of us good players including deputies left the clan due to this crap. And if it was Alpha, and it happened while i was still there. I would kick the bastard if the complaint was filed to me.

[SPTR]
Members
26,872 posts
14,286 battles

report it to the higher ups in the clan, if they don't take action or you feel they have taken no action against this player, leave clan and find a new one, alternatively you can also submit a ticket to WG customer support this is basically verbal abuse / cyber bullying.

[PLDN]
Members
219 posts

well it wasnt my clan i did report it to his clan commander but no response

[GWG]
Alpha Tester
398 posts
7,889 battles
12 minutes ago, Ocoda said:

well it wasnt my clan i did report it to his clan commander but no response

that's sad to hear

[SCCC]
205 posts
6,705 battles

Every time we get a message one of our members is being rude, that member gets 500 gold. Make sure to let Wichen know we're [edited].

[TSG4B]
Members
88 posts
2,837 battles

If he was in my clan he would be removed, and this action would be of no surprise to him as he would have known from his entrance interview that this type of behavior would not be tolerated. End of story.