You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chain_shot

Thank you Rogue Wave event

3 comments in this topic

[RELAX]
Members
1,144 posts
8,654 battles

This event has managed to sharpen my knife fighting skills. Those skills have improved. I must admit contending with other DD's for a cap was always fun but now its funner.

So thanks WG for giving us this.

The rogue wave arena I think should be kept.- we would need ranking boards as well for teams and individuals,

:cap_like:

• Cool 1

Members
127 posts
5,091 battles
1 hour ago, Chain_shot said:

This event has managed to sharpen my knife fighting skills. Those skills have improved. I must admit contending with other DD's for a cap was always fun but now its funner.

So thanks WG for giving us this.

The rogue wave arena I think should be kept.- we would need ranking boards as well for teams and individuals,

:cap_like:

I agree, but don't know about keeping it around all the time.    At least this time the speeds are more reasonable (if you call a 50,60,70 kt. DD reasonable) than the Space Battle Torpedo Beats DDs.

I also am getting better about shifting targets 180 degrees, shooting off a spread or two of torps, then turning back to torp a ship bearing down on me 3km away.  It also teaches you (sometimes the hard way) to vary your speed, especially when escaping behind an island and coming out the other side at the same speed (just sunk a Rogue ship that did exactly that).

Oh, besides being fun, I'm farming a LOT of Elite Commander XP that I need to advance two or three favorite captains.

Thanks WG from me too!

[PENND]
Members
346 posts
6,218 battles
27 minutes ago, brewakeg said:

It also teaches you (sometimes the hard way) to vary your speed

It does but the big problem is the event ships slow down and speed up at a much higher rate than any of the normal DDs so it's still a little misleading but I get your point.

• Cool 1