Sign in to follow this  
Rebel_Mike2094

Resolved

5 comments in this topic

Members
128 posts
1,109 battles

I don't know if I should've posted this in the support section, I haven't been on the forums in awhile. But, it seems the game has trouble working on my computer. It'll load up and then the client crashes. I didn't have this problem before and I got a new computer recently, not a super computer by any stretch of the imagination, but I did manage play it on the current computer a month ago. So, I'm not sure of the problem.

I may check and see if it happens again, but I am certain it's my computer doing it. I bought a refurbished computer, so that may be the problem. I just want to know if there's a way to fix it.

Problem solved.

Edited by Rebel_Mike2094

[WOLFG]
Members
6,917 posts
4,963 battles
7 minutes ago, Rebel_Mike2094 said:

I don't know if I should've posted this in the support section, I haven't been on the forums in awhile. But, it seems the game has trouble working on my computer. It'll load up and then the client crashes. I didn't have this problem before and I got a new computer recently, not a super computer by any stretch of the imagination, but I did manage play it on the current computer a month ago. So, I'm not sure of the problem.

I may check and see if it happens again, but I am certain it's my computer doing it. I bought a refurbished computer, so that may be the problem. I just want to know if there's a way to fix it.

There is a support section of the forum, but a couple of quick things:

If it is a MAC, there things you have to do to get macs to run the games.

WG also just updated to 32 bit (instead of 16 bit), so there may be an issue there on windows.

I am not really tech savvy on computers, so a post in the support section will probably get better answers.

Members
128 posts
1,109 battles
Just now, DrHolmes52 said:

There is a support section of the forum, but a couple of quick things:

If it is a MAC, there things you have to do to get macs to run the games.

WG also just updated to 32 bit (instead of 16 bit), so there may be an issue there on windows.

I am not really tech savvy on computers, so a post in the support section will probably get better answers.

Alright, thanks for the help.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
11,441 posts
4,530 battles
1 hour ago, Rebel_Mike2094 said:

When you post, please say something about your computer.  So far your description is, "My client won't start."

Gee, how is someone supposed to help you with that? 

What model, or at least how recent, is your CPU?  How much RAM do you have installed?  What operating system are you running?  Windows?  What version?  How did you install WoWS?  Have you run the Repair function in the launcher? Or for that matter, what is it that crashes, the launcher or the game?  Does it die before you get to the Connect screen, or after?  Does a crash box pop up or does it just go away?

Provide this information so the poor sod that tries to answer you may have a chance.

Edited by iDuckman

Sign in to follow this