Sign in to follow this  
Ericmopar

Scoring Issues.

5 comments in this topic

[VN]
Members
168 posts
3,714 battles

I've been having scoring issues for months now.

I've had multiple rams in which the game said "Enemy Battleship Has Foundered" not get counted as kills, I saw the ship destroyed right before my eyes and I've been suspicious of not getting stars I should have earned while doing navel battles.
Other players nowhere near me on the complete other side of the map are getting credited with my ram kills at times. I know this because sometimes there are only two of us left when it happens.

This is this morning.
I earned over 300 base XP but in the team score I'm only listed as about 250 base XP. I lost out on a star in Navel Battles because of this.
These screen shots are from the same game.
In hind sight I'm also stumped by the mere 20k in credits earned and the high service cost when I took virtually no damage.

668675204_WorldofWarships7_19_20197_22_15AM.thumb.png.b80685c97b2958a7fb2808b50bf24ce8.png2046709835_WorldofWarships7_19_20197_22_32AM.thumb.png.72b80623121836803741bb79f2b9f024.png 

Edited by Ericmopar

[WOLF7]
Members
12,289 posts

With Wargaming premium....

The BASE xp is always on the team screen, or on the final screen with NO PREMIUM ACTIVE.

Service fees are fixed, damage has not affected costs for years.

Edited by awiggin

[VN]
Members
168 posts
3,714 battles

Okay, I see what you are saying.
I thought the premium would be after in the modifiers, it never dawned on me it's part of the "base" xp. That's kinda misleading.

What I said about the rams and the strangeness still holds true though. I had one game where I was the last one on green and my last minute ram actually got credited to someone who was already destroyed. :Smile-angry:

Edited by Ericmopar

[HINON]
Members
11,951 posts
13 minutes ago, Ericmopar said:

What I said about the rams and the strangeness still holds true though. I had one game where I was the last one on green and my last minute ram actually got credited to someone who was already destroyed. :Smile-angry:

Do you have a replay of this?

[VN]
Members
168 posts
3,714 battles

No that was over a month ago. I also thought it was a one time glitch at the time, but now I've had other things weird happen, like ramming a grounded Gneisenau at a 90°angle at top speed in my Nagato at the end of a game and no damage whatsoever to the Gneisenau. The Gneisenau had grounded itself in the gap on Two Brothers and I had enough hit points left to simply fly in there and ram it, but it bounced off my bow with no damage whatsoever. Just got pushed sideways. It was  near perfect angle on the ram too, nearly 90 degs.

I've had several rams in in the last couple of months, in which I hit the ship and saw it blow, and the game actually said "Enemy Battleship has Floundered" and I got no credit for the kill, even when no one else was close enough to shoot it, ram it or torp it.

Edited by Ericmopar

Sign in to follow this