Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Pronoun trouble reminds me of DDs...

4 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,085 posts

So in a battle this morning I see a dd trying to cap for the win. He stands a good chance of it by the look of the map. I'm dead (in a JB) so I'm watching him.

He's popped smoke, firing at BBs 12km away, moving out of smoke, moving into smoke and oh yeah he has his AA(A) turned on. 

It reminded me so much of the above 'toon... I'm still smiling when I think of it. 

Yeah... he got smeared like a bumblebee against a F16 canopy... 

Edited by Herr_Reitz
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Members
7,307 posts
3,248 battles

I mean, it's not an entirely bad idea. If the DD can distract enough enemies and still cap the flag, the gamble would be worth it. People get target fixated on DDs and will ignore easier targets to take one out. 

• Cool 1

[NFE]
Members
349 posts
3,103 battles
31 minutes ago, 10T0nHammer said:

I mean, it's not an entirely bad idea. If the DD can distract enough enemies and still cap the flag, the gamble would be worth it. People get target fixated on DDs and will ignore easier targets to take one out. 

I'm all for distracting enemies, but the situation would have to be pretty desperate for me to give up an easy cap to do it. Or I'd need lots of help in the area. And the AA turned on is just wrong.

[90TH]
Members
1,724 posts
10,757 battles
1 hour ago, 10T0nHammer said:

I know I'm not good enough to do that. If capping is necessary I will be as dark as possible until I get that done.

Sign in to follow this