Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
geser98

I'm so so close...

10 comments in this topic

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles

So close to 54% solo WR, took me almost a year to get here from 53%. Just a couple good games and I should get there eventually! :Smile_glasses:

1184181608_Screenshot-19_07_1919_26_15_ver002.thumb.png.56b951d650f0e4793b1d88d69be036bc.png

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[TNG-2]
Members
2,038 posts
4,306 battles

You just jinxed urself. Now your going to go on a 10 game losing streak

• Funny 1

[-K-]
Members
7,298 posts
12,010 battles

Good for you, @geser98.  I know the feeling of trying to pull towards good stats.

I honestly didn't even realize stat tracking was a thing until probably around 2000 matches.  At that point, it took what seemed like forever to crest the 60% WR mark.  Keep working at honing your skillset and you will get there.

• Cool 1

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles
25 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

You just jinxed urself. Now your going to go on a 10 game losing streak

Nah, 1 win 1 loss for now :Smile_trollface:

4 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

At that point, it took what seemed like forever to crest the 60% WR mark.  Keep working at honing your skillset and you will get there.

It would be awesome but unlikely. With my number of battles under the belt, I'd need another 5k battles with good results to get to 60%, but I'll settle on getting to 55%.

[O7]
Members
1,736 posts
15,980 battles
1 hour ago, geser98 said:

With my number of battles under the belt, I'd need another 5k battles with good results to get to 60%, but I'll settle on getting to 55%.

You never know tbh, from about 10k to 11k alone I went up from about 64.75 to 65.5 or whatever it is at this point. Point is, even with high battle counts its possible to make decent progress. Good work so far, solo winrates are always a good indicator of personal progression.

• Cool 1

Members
269 posts
10,067 battles

Once you have a fairly large number of battles, win rate moves particularly slowly.  At least, mine does.  My win rate is climbing slowly.  Very slowly.  So slowly that it's been 54 point something for as long as I can remember.  But I CAN imagine getting to 55%.  60%+?  Not in this lifetime.  But you are REALLY close.  Yeah, a few more battles, and you'll make it.  "A few" might be 10, or it might be 20, but I predict you'll bee there soon.  You'll have to let us know how long it actually took.

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles
22 minutes ago, Midshipman_Hornblower said:

You'll have to let us know how long it actually took.

Actually took just 3 after I posted this. After that i lost couple, then i won a couple, but after 13 battles today I'm at 54% exactly :Smile_trollface:

[ARGSY]
Members
15,108 posts
9,874 battles
56 minutes ago, geser98 said:

Actually took just 3 after I posted this. After that i lost couple, then i won a couple, but after 13 battles today I'm at 54% exactly :Smile_trollface:

Well done, but don't let your obsession with numbers ruin your enjoyment of the game.

Sign in to follow this