Sign in to follow this  
warp103

Server kick whole team again

17 comments in this topic

[-TXT-]
Members
528 posts
11,917 battles

Come on WG Whole team get Disconnected are we lose image.thumb.png.10edd3dc983bb366f0bb3c7fb51e54c9.png.

• Cool 1

[HRVAT]
Members
1,233 posts
9,576 battles

I was putting flags on my Iowa, guess i get lucky not in a game

• Cool 1

[BUOY]
Members
534 posts
10,955 battles

Just had this match where myself and others of my team were dumped to the login screen while the other team seemed unaffected. I have no mods installed and after I loaded back in I could not shift my AA priority sector and just noticed the replay website auto generated end screen says I was destroyed by ramming when it was actually fire. edit: I just uploaded the in game generated end plate that is correct.

https://replayswows.com/replay/57477#stats

Edited by lloyd1701
  • Cool 1

[-TXT-]
Members
528 posts
11,917 battles

WOT  had this issue on EU last week now here on WOWS. This is the 2 time this week first time I Scr Shot it.

[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,643 posts
7,278 battles

WG servers is frustrating that it instantly kicks you to the login screen if there is a slight moment of disconnect even if it's for a few seconds.

The entire login process and loading the game session takes too long in terms of gameplay time that usually ends up being detrimental and cost you your ship. Every other online game makes an attempt to reconnect you in the same game session, WoWs does not and this is just unacceptable.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[BUOY]
Members
534 posts
10,955 battles

half my team just got DC'ed in a match. I made a topic on it in the support forum. Somehow we were able to still win despite our getting DC'ed while the other team seemed unaffected by the server throwing up.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/196284-multiple-people-dumped-to-login-screen-in-this-match/

• Cool 1

Community Department
3,019 posts
1,107 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

@turbo07

Are you sure their is nothing wrong with the server ?

Hi all, thank you for the alarm. We're investigating. I don't see that we had any unplanned maintenance or issue. 
It still looks like some local issue with network. But I'm checking all the reports we have at the moment. 
Seems also, that the issue is not actual any more, is it true?

[WORX]
Members
6,435 posts
16,189 battles
4 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Seems also, that the issue is not actual any more, is it true?

So far, it only happened one time for me.... From what I can tell its erratic....

• Cool 1

Community Department
3,019 posts
1,107 battles
2 hours ago, Vader_Sama said:

WG servers is frustrating that it instantly kicks you to the login screen if there is a slight moment of disconnect even if it's for a few seconds.

The entire login process and loading the game session takes too long in terms of gameplay time that usually ends up being detrimental and cost you your ship. Every other online game makes an attempt to reconnect you in the same game session, WoWs does not and this is just unacceptable.

I see your point. Usually there is time for 2-3 reconnections to the battle if you were kicked from the battle for some reason at the start, and the network recovered fast. But it highly depends on the system of course.
So still usually there is a chance to finish battle, and even take a victory. 

[-TXT-]
Members
528 posts
11,917 battles
12 hours ago, turbo07 said:

I see your point. Usually there is time for 2-3 reconnections to the battle if you were kicked from the battle for some reason at the start, and the network recovered fast. But it highly depends on the system of course.

Which system . Because if you are kick it should be a auto reconnect and that is not happening. Look at the pic you will see that the red team bb had time to get all the way to our side next to out BB. and only 3 on the team was reconnected. That take lots of time for a bb to get that close.

[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,643 posts
7,278 battles
On 7/19/2019 at 1:58 AM, turbo07 said:

See this is the main problem I have with the game, I shouldn't have to spend 2 minutes of trying to relog into the server and then load up the game I am in with hopes that I am not killed within those two minutes from a disconnect issue that lasted only a few seconds at most.

Every other online game I played and have played does not automatically kick you instantly to the log in screen, they instead automatically make an attempt to reconnect you while you are still in a game. From there all you'll see is your character/vehicle etc. jump from one point to another as if you have high ping and you're good to go play again, far far better than having to go through the login process again as if you just started the game for the first time in the day.

Because of this issue of the game kicking me instantly, I am not even able to complete the final directive for the event and when such an issue does occur it often times leaves me dead because I was making a move of either going in for the kill or getting into position, but with the instant kicking, it makes me the most easiest target to kill for the next 2 mins. This is the sort of frustration and stress that I did not need from a game and sure as hell ain't worth going through for some tier 5 DD. This game is increasingly becoming less enjoyable due to this single issue of the game not capable of reconnecting me automatically within the match that I am in.

• Boring 1

[TASC]
Members
237 posts
9,541 battles
On 7/18/2019 at 11:08 PM, Vader_Sama said:

before when you got disconnected, you would get reconnected right away. Now you have type in your email address, then your password and wait for the server to accept it.

Sign in to follow this