You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KHyena

so i got the "free" dd

29 comments in this topic

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,791 posts
13,813 battles

and i needed buy 10lootbox for that...

The "reward" from the box? Totaly disapointed (in one i got 5 cammos pos-apocalipse, in another 5 cammos type 59, really wg? really?), but ok.... got one perma-cammo for my worse dd (z-52....) cool...

Aynway, Benhan looks cool and i use doublouns i got from the "rework"...

Good event.

• Cool 2

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,649 posts

Good to hear you like it.  I should have mine in 2 days.

[Y0L0]
Members
10,056 posts
15,034 battles

2 more day for me and will have 71 token  on sunday.    should be a fun bote      probably see many of them on saturday

[PQUOD]
Members
3,062 posts
11,668 battles

I'm going to be some fuel tokens short and a day late. I hate that. I really wanted the Benham. 

Okay question for people who have purchased loot boxes. Is there a guaranteed amount of fuel tokens per box? Does it vary or there a set amount. I've never bought one. I think it will be the only way to get tokens after you have ground all you can grind, correct?

Thanks in advance.

[TDR]
Members
372 posts
6,236 battles

Getting my Bentham tomorrow. Buying Hill with the commander and flags was worth it. Got 4K doubloons when she was unlocked in the directives completion. Has been a long grind for sure though.

[TDR]
Members
372 posts
6,236 battles
1 minute ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

I'm going to be some fuel tokens short and a day late. I hate that. I really wanted the Benham. 

Okay question for people who have purchased loot boxes. Is there a guaranteed amount of fuel tokens per box? Does it vary or there a set amount. I've never bought one. I think it will be the only way to get tokens after you have ground all you can grind, correct?

Thanks in advance.

You get 15 per premium container

• Cool 2

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,791 posts
13,813 battles
26 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Good to hear you like it.  I should have mine in 2 days.

I love it! :D

image.thumb.png.064279d67956aacacd46ef463fb409db.png

2 minutes ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

Just had a pretty good game in mind. Not sure she's better than Black, but she sure is fun.

I have the black, black is nice but... i find this one more fun!

[NGA]
Members
1,878 posts
9,937 battles

Just need to accomplish 5 more sets. I'll finish today's second when I get off from work, do both tomorrow then do the first on Saturday and Sunday.

Members
183 posts
16,162 battles

Got mine couple days ago and find it to be a blast have only 4 games in it so far averaging 2 kills and 91K damage and torp hit rate is 9.15% you launch one side turn launch the other and your reloaded again have had good luck shooting down planes with it also. Love fletcher but so far this is a blast.

Members
423 posts
6,641 battles
7 hours ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Okay question for people who have purchased loot boxes. Is there a guaranteed amount of fuel tokens per box?

15 fuel per premium container is correct

Edited by Squib_Surefire

[WOLFC]
Members
2,099 posts
12,012 battles
9 hours ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Thanks in advance.

Here's the full list of the premium box contents ...

rwc.jpg

[BS]
Members
1,847 posts
9,390 battles

I think the ship is worth real money as a gimmick it seems, i have 687 tokens, LOL. I just need to finish 2 more missions of the 4th directive, then accrue another 2 days of daily mission tokens. Should'nt be a problem over the weekend.

i DID buy 7x crates a week ago because I had a late start due to my ceiling collapsing 2 weeks ago.

[EQRN]
Members
1,612 posts
13,473 battles
8 hours ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Thank you

Hopefully you get something worthwhile in addition to the fuel tokens.  And if you didn’t read the thread on this topic, it seems more efficient to buy the doubloon/premium time package and buy the crates in the Armory vs spending real $ on the crates.

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,641 posts
1,067 battles
10 hours ago, HyenaHiena said:

I love it! :D

image.thumb.png.064279d67956aacacd46ef463fb409db.png

I have the black, black is nice but... i find this one more fun!

Hey HyenaHiena,

You mention the Black and it not being as much fun, what about the Benham sets it apart from the Black? Is it all the torpedoes? 

Congrats on the nice game and good amount of torpedo hits!

Beta Testers
780 posts
9,961 battles

PSA: (Since it just occurred to me a couple days ago, since I'm grinding away) you have until the 21st to finish.  Yes the 22nd is when it ends but its 5am in the morning.  Just keep that in mind :)

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
9,943 posts
13,839 battles

Nice, I should pick it up this weekend I think I will need to buy 2 boxes. Maybe none if I wait a few more days.

[PQUOD]
Members
3,062 posts
11,668 battles
3 hours ago, HorrorRoach said:

i DID buy 7x crates a week ago because I had a late start due to my ceiling collapsing 2 weeks ago

Oh man I remember you posting that picture. I hope everything came out okay.

[BS]
Members
1,847 posts
9,390 battles
1 minute ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Oh man I remember you posting that picture. I hope everything came out okay.

its still in limbo, i cleaned everything... Got rid of all the insulation, cleaned the mold/sealed it etc, now i'm just waiting for someone to help me put up the new cieling that knows what they're doing. I'd rather pocket the insurance money, i can do all the finishing/mudding myself

• Cool 1

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,791 posts
13,813 battles
2 hours ago, Kami said:

Hey HyenaHiena,

You mention the Black and it not being as much fun, what about the Benham sets it apart from the Black? Is it all the torpedoes? 

Congrats on the nice game and good amount of torpedo hits!

Black is fun, but not fun as Benham.

The """problem""" with black is because she is a hard ship to play, the slowmines torpedos make it hard to hit ships, and you need chase the other dds and get the caps (sinse you have radar for it). The ship is great to win (and is my second most played ship after wg kill the old cvs), but is a hard ship to play right.

Benham you can just stay at you torpedo range and spam torpedos on bbs, well, for me thats fun =p normaly i dont like play this way (i prefer "play to win" and get the objectives) but is fun bully the bbs with tons and tons continuous torps, i'm going win with this ship? probably not, but i have fun killing bbs.