You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GuessIllJustDie

WG has some questions to answer

10 comments in this topic

[KSD]
Members
933 posts
5,756 battles

So why did WG ban the Marauders from playing the CVs??

do they know that CVs rarely die before a match dies? too OP in hands of a good player? LOL they make a class and then ban it from playing..... makes real sense WG.. real sense...

• Cool 1
  • Confused 4
  • Boring 4

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
444 posts

purpose of the event is to kill them for goodies, not spend all match hunting for them ... :Smile_playing:

• Cool 2

[SYN]
Members
563 posts
3,052 battles
1 hour ago, GuessIllJustDie said:

So why did WG ban the Marauders from playing the CVs??

do they know that CVs rarely die before a match dies? too OP in hands of a good player? LOL they make a class and then ban it from playing..... makes real sense WG.. real sense...

Like the person before me said, the purpose of the event is to give out rewards. Letting marauders use CVs would hurt the event as it is pretty hard to kill CVs for most of the match.

Edited by Leopard_IX

[CRMSN]
Members
8,268 posts
8,730 battles

Clearly, a great deal of intense deep thought went into this thread.

Dude, it's because CVs live so long that they're banned. The whole point is to score kills and goodies, not spend 20 minutes hunting for a ship you might not ever find. Teamwork during these events is already worse than usual, there's no need to 100% remove it from the game.

[KSD]
Members
933 posts
5,756 battles

LOL. 

Apparently people saying common sense is common need to look at themselves.

I already said that CVs are hard to kill which is WGs fault. The players just abuse it now.

So WG made a class that players can abuse, hide in the corner and still be somewhat useful to the team. Or if theyre any good then they wreck the enemy team.

Lose lose in both situations

• Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
4,208 posts
15,312 battles
37 minutes ago, GuessIllJustDie said:

LOL. 

Apparently people saying common sense is common need to look at themselves.

I already said that CVs are hard to kill which is WGs fault. The players just abuse it now.

So WG made a class that players can abuse, hide in the corner and still be somewhat useful to the team. Or if theyre any good then they wreck the enemy team.

With new people, comes new rules.

Sky cancer were retired from events when Niko moved on. I think the last time sky cancer was used in events was in the very last corgi event.

Now, Planes will not used by event volunteers... Also sometimes other changes will be in play.

In any case, its meant to be fun not feeling like dying by hundreds of cuts :P

Edited by Navalpride33

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,012 posts
16,227 battles
27 minutes ago, GuessIllJustDie said:

I'm glad you figured this out; some of us have been saying it for months.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
10,996 posts

You know my ZeroKarma fuel tank fills up on all this CV angst and hatred. We CV players see through you like Saran wrap. :cap_haloween:

I think, personally, it could have been flat-out hilarious if they'd have let them play carriers. Imagine the whole red team rushing to kill the carrier just for the doubloons. 

Now imagine both teams having carriers. Why... it might have played out like the rumored RU server battles.