You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Brian_Lange

Ship transfer from EU server to NA server?

15 comments in this topic

[-USN-]
Members
3 posts
650 battles

When I first joined WOWS a couple of years ago, I apparently joined the EU server.  It wasn't until I had ground up to tier VII that I realized the fact.  I signed onto the NA server, but found grinding through ships I already had on the EU server extremely tedious, so I quit.  Only playing on the NA server rarely.  On the EU server, I have researched several ships up to tier VIII, and even research the USN BB USS Iowa in tier IX.  Since playing on the EU server seems to be very slow to load compared to the NA server, at least to me, is there any way I can transfer my ships (including several premium ships to the NA server so as to be able to only have one server with all my ships?  I enjoy the game very much.  My goal is to attain the tier X USS Gearing.  As I served aboard one during my career in the USN.  If I cannot transfer my ships to the NA server, I guess I will just have to continue on the EU since I am not interested in grinding all the way through the same ships once again when I am already so close.  

Thank you for any information.  As I will continue to play either way, but would enjoy being able to play with friends and family in NA.  Since that is where I live.

• Funny 1

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,440 posts
13,405 battles

no need, the answer is No

no ship transfer as described above

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
6,419 posts
16,183 battles

No, Its not possible to exchange ships to one region server to the next... 

My suggestion is, stay where you are OR grind it out on both servers

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,230 posts
17,738 battles

You are well and truly farngoozeled!

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,803 posts
4,866 battles

just quit EU and start over on NA. No harm done.

[TBW]
Members
8,613 posts
15,469 battles
3 hours ago, Brian_Lange said:

Thank you for any information.  As I will continue to play either way, but would enjoy being able to play with friends and family in NA.  Since that is where I live.

You can have more than 1 account, I have both NA and EU. I think if you moved from EU to NA thy might make an exception via a ticket.

[-USN-]
Members
3 posts
650 battles

Thanks everyone.  I guess I'll just keep grinding out on both EU and NA servers.  Since I have Tier IX researched on EU, and Tier VI On NA, I really don't want to lose ships I've already secured.  I was just curious if it was possible.  I don't think there's going to be a mass-transfer event anytime soon.  It didn't hurt to ask.  Perhaps I will see some of you at the USS Turner Joy event in Bremerton, WA in Sept.

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,413 posts
2,784 battles

why do we have separate servers instead of one really BIG one? that way everyone is treated "equally" in terms of tiers and ships (it is a real pain [edited] to start all over again for each respective server!)

[CRF]
Members
458 posts
6,700 battles
On 7/19/2019 at 9:08 PM, Brian_Lange said:

Thanks everyone.  I guess I'll just keep grinding out on both EU and NA servers.  Since I have Tier IX researched on EU, and Tier VI On NA, I really don't want to lose ships I've already secured.  I was just curious if it was possible.  I don't think there's going to be a mass-transfer event anytime soon.  It didn't hurt to ask.  Perhaps I will see some of you at the USS Turner Joy event in Bremerton, WA in Sept.

I will be there!!

Members
310 posts
6,637 battles
On 7/18/2019 at 6:21 PM, Brian_Lange said:

When I first joined WOWS a couple of years ago, I apparently joined the EU server.  It wasn't until I had ground up to tier VII that I realized the fact.  I signed onto the NA server, but found grinding through ships I already had on the EU server extremely tedious, so I quit.  Only playing on the NA server rarely.  On the EU server, I have researched several ships up to tier VIII, and even research the USN BB USS Iowa in tier IX.  Since playing on the EU server seems to be very slow to load compared to the NA server, at least to me, is there any way I can transfer my ships (including several premium ships to the NA server so as to be able to only have one server with all my ships?  I enjoy the game very much.  My goal is to attain the tier X USS Gearing.  As I served aboard one during my career in the USN.  If I cannot transfer my ships to the NA server, I guess I will just have to continue on the EU since I am not interested in grinding all the way through the same ships once again when I am already so close.  

File a ticket. Your premium ships may be able to be transferred. However, you will be required to start from scratch on the new (NA) server and re-grind all your lines. It would probably be better to stay on the EU Server..... You could always Free XP your way up the DD line, once you build up enough.