Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Khafni

Op Narai: Torpedoman Award

4 comments in this topic

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,976 posts
18,012 battles

Op Narai is one of my favorite operations yet I don't think I've seen anyone get torpedoman in Narai. Usually, ships don't live long enough for the torpedoes to reach or you have to suicide yolo to make them count. Today, with the stars aligned and in Z-39 of all ships, I scored a torpedoman achievement. Very fun game with this DD.

shot-19_07.18_17_13.09-0942.thumb.jpg.6d7c1ce2772cd5c1594545fa220ec402.jpg

Anyone else seen torpedoman achieved in Narai? Plenty of them are earned in Aegis but not so much the other ops from my experience.

• Cool 3

[USCC]
Members
2,747 posts

Nicely done Khafni!

That's one I haven't got yet, might help if I play a DD though. :Smile_teethhappy:

[-BRS-]
Members
1,280 posts
17,784 battles
3 hours ago, Khafni said:

Op Narai is one of my favorite operations yet I don't think I've seen anyone get torpedoman in Narai. Usually, ships don't live long enough for the torpedoes to reach or you have to suicide yolo to make them count. Today, with the stars aligned and in Z-39 of all ships, I scored a torpedoman achievement. Very fun game with this DD.

shot-19_07.18_17_13.09-0942.thumb.jpg.6d7c1ce2772cd5c1594545fa220ec402.jpg

Anyone else seen torpedoman achieved in Narai? Plenty of them are earned in Aegis but not so much the other ops from my experience.

Yeah, a Torpedoman achievement is a pretty regular occurrence with the Hoperations Discord group. A number of us have taken a destroyer in Narai specifically for getting this achievement. I myself I have 88 of this achievement currently and a good number of them came from Narai. 

If you want, I can add some videos showing some of my replays where I got it.

Edited by Lightninger

Sign in to follow this