You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wows_Nightly_News

WNN 54: Italians!

73 comments in this topic

Members
1,691 posts
8,497 battles

Sorry I haven't been doing a lot of these recently. I've been dealing with a mysterious illness the past couple of weeks.

Edited by Wows_Nightly_News
  • Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
24,855 posts
6,166 battles
8 minutes ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

Sorry I haven't been doing a lot of these recently. I've been dealing with a mysterious illness (the best kind!) the past couple of weeks.

You're a female and pregnant?

Or did I parse that incorrectly? :Smile_trollface:

[KNMSU]
Members
6,865 posts
7,503 battles
11 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

You're a female and pregnant?

Or did I parse that incorrectly? :Smile_trollface:

Lol, it would be a hilarious and unexpected reveal to find out that WNN was actually a girl.

[HRVAT]
Members
1,255 posts
9,692 battles

This one could have been better....
Italija is our next door country...I could have help you out with how Gulio would sound...

"Heeeeeeeyyyyy, whatta do you meana more Italija boats you goomba ??? Mamma miaaa !!!!  Vafungola !!! ....Heeeey get a load of this reporter saying such disrespectful things...Maybe this reporter want to talk to da boss in Naples ehhh Guiseppe ??? Whaaata do you think ? "

I know sound like sterotype but behind every sterotype is truth ;o)

Edited by LadyAnesjka
  • Funny 1
  • Angry 1

[KNMSU]
Members
6,865 posts
7,503 battles
1 minute ago, LadyAnesjka said:

This one could have been better....
Italija is our next door country...I could have help you out with how Gulio would sound...

"Heeeeeeeyyyyy, whatta do you meana more Italiha boats you goomba ??? Mamma miaaa !!!!  Vafungola !!! ....Heeeey get a load of this reporter saying such disrespectful things...Maybe this reporter want to talk to da boss in Naples ehhh Guiseppe ??? Whaaata do you think ? "

I know sound like sterotype but behind every sterotype is truth ;o)

I think it would have been funny to interview Viribus Unitus about the Italians... because, you know, Austria-Hungary wasn't so sweet on Italy.

[HRVAT]
Members
1,255 posts
9,692 battles
Just now, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

I think it would have been funny to interview Viribus Unitus about the Italians... because, you know, Austria-Hungary wasn't so sweet on Italy.

They was not so sweet on us also

:(

[KNMSU]
Members
6,865 posts
7,503 battles
13 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

They was not so sweet on us also

:(

Yeah, but think of the cool flag. It's WAAAAAAAY better than your new one. And flags > everything, right?

Austria-Hungary.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

Plus, imagine how neat it would be to live in an Empire. I'd kill to be reunified with the U.K. in some quasi 21st century super-Britain.

514_300x300_Front_Color-NA.jpg?Size=24x1

Edited by Battleship_Elisabeth

[HRVAT]
Members
1,255 posts
9,692 battles
4 minutes ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

Yeah, but think of the cool flag. It's WAAAAAAAY better than your new one. And flags > everything, right?

Plus, imagine how neat it would be to live in an Empire. I'd kill to be reunified with the U.K. in some quasi 21st century super-Britain.

It is not as nice as american may think it is. 
Imagine america laws being enforce and made by Cuba. 

Let this sink in.

Also, Nothing beat our flag.  Is why Srbija is all in hate over our flag, they hate our Chequer

Edited by LadyAnesjka

[KNMSU]
Members
6,865 posts
7,503 battles
Just now, LadyAnesjka said:

It is not as nice as american may think it is. 
Imagine america laws being enforce and made by Cuba. 

Let this sink in.

I dunno. A fairly significant portion of my family is from Bohemia, which is now essentially analogous to the Czech Republic. Given my choice, I think I'd rather Bohemia be reincorporated into an Imperial state with some real pull on the world stage. However, I understand where you're coming from, and I appreciate that ethnic Serbs have fought very hard to be where they are today in the world. 

[HRVAT]
Members
1,255 posts
9,692 battles
1 minute ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

I dunno. A fairly significant portion of my family is from Bohemia, which is now essentially analogous to the Czech Republic. Given my choice, I think I'd rather Bohemia be reincorporated into an Imperial state with some real pull on the world stage. However, I understand where you're coming from, and I appreciate that ethnic Serbs have fought very hard to be where they are today in the world. 

Think you maybe mistaken where I am from

><

Saying anything good about Srbija here maybe find youself not in good position with our local. Still is very sore spot.

Edited by LadyAnesjka

[NGA]
Members
1,878 posts
9,937 battles
8 minutes ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

Speaking as someone of Scottish and Irish descent, I'd rather be shot in the [edited].

Edited by JediMasterDraco
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 1

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,695 posts
13,656 battles
13 minutes ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

Austria-Hungary.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

if anything america is already an empire. we just don't call ourselves that because its intimidating and would cause additional headaches during negotiations with other nations.:fish_book:

Also given the current political state Britain is in (not gonna go into details due to forum TOS) they'll never regain their former glory at this rate.:Smile_sceptic: witch kinda sucks because that means more work for us(America).

• Cool 1

[KNMSU]
Members
6,865 posts
7,503 battles
9 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Speaking as someone of Scottish and Irish descent, I'd rather be shot in the [edited].

Empires are always composed of the willing... and the unwilling.

giphy.gif

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,695 posts
13,656 battles
9 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

as a decendant of Scottish nobility (have ties to the Wallace clan as well, "3rd cousins") I agree. My family has fought the Brits for centuries, the last thing I'm going to allow is some "posh tart" ordering me around.:Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,695 posts
13,656 battles
2 minutes ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

Empires are always composed of the willing... and the unwilling.

giphy.gif

but of course!

History is written by the winners after all!:fish_book:

[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,765 posts
5,814 battles
34 minutes ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

As a native of the UK, my message is to be careful what you wish for. It's not as great as you seem to think it is.

[KAPPA]
Members
1,221 posts
6,943 battles
1 hour ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

Sorry I haven't been doing a lot of these recently. I've been dealing with a mysterious illness the past couple of weeks.

Eh, truth be told there hasn't been much going on to do one about anyways. Then again I've been off replaying Mass Effect 2 for a few days, partly because there was nothing going on that I really care about here. It's been a nice break actually, the only thing that really made me start playing WoWS again today is that Narai is the current operation and is my favorite of the ones currently in rotation.