Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
therealcomm

liquidator and pyro

7 comments in this topic

[A_C_F]
Members
59 posts
1,771 battles

Since I returned after a little over a year I've noticed the damage control cd is way shorter and these dots do less damage. (liquidator/unsinkable:Arsonist/Fireproof) Do people even get these awards any more?  Why didn't they change the requirements for the awards if they changed all the numbers for fire/flood damage, duration and damage control CD?  Maybe its just me but these seem extreeeemly hard to get any more.

[CUTE]
Beta Testers
475 posts
5,224 battles

Liquidator is almost unheard of since the flooding rework, but arsonist is still pretty common. (Two floods, but they're basically a fire and a half now)

[N-W-T]
Members
1,919 posts
7,566 battles
23 minutes ago, therealcomm said:

Since I returned after a little over a year I've noticed the damage control cd is way shorter and these dots do less damage. (liquidator/unsinkable:Arsonist/Fireproof) Do people even get these awards any more?  Why didn't they change the requirements for the awards if they changed all the numbers for fire/flood damage, duration and damage control CD?  Maybe its just me but these seem extreeeemly hard to get any more.

DC cooldown hasn't changed, except for a handful of new and reworked ships. Flooding, however, has changed significantly. You can only get two floods now, one on the front half and one on the back half. Flooding also deals much less damage now. Arsonist and witherer are pretty much achievable as they have been, but it is very difficult to get liquidator achievement now. 

[CAG-1]
Members
1,872 posts

Those 2 awards are about as common as the Triple Strike award... lol :P

It went down the same way it always does...

NooBB's log into forums. Scream very loudly "It BURNS! IT TORPS! IT FLOODS!! I CANT SEES!! PLANES R SCARY!!! IT HURTS!! PLZ NERF OR I UNINSTALL!!!!!"

Then WG does whatever they want. Gotta keep the BB money printing factory happy.

Edited by ElectroVeeDub
  • Boring 1

[KRAK]
Members
3,462 posts
19,278 battles
34 minutes ago, therealcomm said:

Arsonist is very common still, liquidator, on the other hand, is nearly impossible now.

Members
231 posts
79 battles

You can only really get liquidator on an AFK BB through careful and conscious effort to hit them with just one torp and prey it causes a flood, let it run it's course, do it again, prey it lands a flood, then finish the kill.  Good luck trying to do all that while your own team doesn't interfere because your team will prioritize killing an AFK ship because it's easy credits/xp.  It's even nearly impossible to do sync dropping two accounts or asking a friend to sync drop and coordinate.  THAT is how virtually impossible it is to get liquidator.  There is a task in the campaigns that requires it and you might as well just skip it, but for the OCD completionists, it's causes you to twitch like Sheldon Cooper.

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
509 posts
14,356 battles

Liquidator is not as common but still possible.

Fireproof and Arsonist are really common still.

I have had a few Liquidators since the flooding changes, against active ships.

liquidator.thumb.jpg.786e75759d1c1b525aefd08c3717b382.jpg

liquidator2.jpg.155a6cbad7c3d54eebdf9caeac9a9387.jpg

Sign in to follow this