Sign in to follow this  
Lightninger

Scenario Review: Ultimate Frontier Version 1.2.1

4 comments in this topic

[-BRS-]
Members
1,270 posts
17,719 battles

The scenario Ultimate Frontier is still currently out of rotation pending finalization of bot aircraft carriers which they are testing in patch 0.8.6. I used the most recent recording I had (Patch 0.7.11) for this and added voiceover to do a review of this operation, pending a new release. If you're wondering why I am calling it version 1.2, they haven't made any official version change to it but there have been changes that have had an impact on how well you could achieve a 5 star results. From release to patch 0.7.2 would be Version 1.0. Then with patch 0.7.3, they amped up the difficulty and increased the forts saved required to 3, making it nearly impossible to achieve 5 stars, which I call version 1.1. They toned the difficulty back down in 0.7.4 but kept the 3 fort requirement, thus Version 1.2. There was one more change which didn't really change how the scenario worked with the USN cruiser split, making it Version 1.2.1.

Link back to Directory thread.

Edited by Lightninger
  • Cool 1

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
911 posts
12,298 battles

Let's hope they fixed that annoying as hell 2200 hp a tic per fire thing on the forts, IF they are keeping that part of the Operation still.  As I had mentioned before, it makes no sense that we'd have to save forts to a base that is being abandoned anyways, so why it is a thing, I just do not know. :Smile_unsure:

• Cool 1

Members
59 posts
1,453 battles
On 7/18/2019 at 4:23 PM, Volron said:

it makes no sense that we'd have to save forts to a base that is being abandoned anyways, so why it is a thing, I just do not know.

You're missing the bigger picture. It's a setup for a new scenario, Operation YIWKSTLTFI (Yeah, it was kinda stupid to leave those forts intact)

Mission:

Your group has been tasked to retake the area because leaving those forts intact was, in fact, kinda stupid. 

Edited by SonicAnatidae
  • Funny 2

Sign in to follow this