T9 ranked battles well all right

I'm really tempted to go buy the neuteredshimmy now ugh what to do

Edited by silverdahc

[WOLF5]
Members
2,901 posts
3,206 battles

Alright, time for the Missouri:Smile_izmena:

Also, twenty bucks says the next T9 premium goes on sale right around the first of August

• Cool 1

[DEV_X]
Supertester
2,204 posts
20,698 battles

Well I must commend WG on Tier 10 ranked, Tier 7 Ranked Sprint, Tier 8 Clan Battles, and Tier 9 Ranked. Nice to see some diversity in the events. Hopefully we'll see a Tier 6 ranked sprint after. 

Also, glad to see this isnt arms race. I know a lot of people liked it but I found it to be horrible. It made cruisers nearly obsolete in the team line ups. 

I expect to see a lot of premium ships this go around as well. 

Edited by Skuggsja
  • Cool 2

[NAUTY]
Members
612 posts

Sorry, Wont take part in ranked if there is a class missing (cv's). It's just too boring with Surface ships only.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 9
  • Angry 1

[OIL-1]
Members
391 posts

No protection from 12 to 1. So you can get to Rank 2, then lose it all. Gee, that won't cause people to rage quit.

• Cool 7
  • Boring 2

[GIR]
Members
71 posts
8,870 battles

Really not interested WarGaming! You are still missing a couple of points regarding the frustration of Ranked: preserving a star mechanics and the huge unprotected gap from 11 to 2. Also seems you continue to diminish rewards by removing the flag the reduced repair cost for a worthless 500k  *shrug*

• Cool 10

[5D]
Members
163 posts
21,957 battles

Is this an oversight or are you really not putting the reduced repair cost flag in, Wee Gee?  Who thought that was a great idea?  I swear you geniuses just do stuff to piss your player base off intentionally.

• Cool 6

Members
3,633 posts
18,015 battles
39 minutes ago, drakoolia said:

Sorry, Wont take part in ranked if there is a class missing (cv's). It's just too boring with Surface ships only.

Im the exact opposite no cvs im in:cap_like:

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1

[DPG]
Supertester
541 posts
13,209 battles

Love the changes in tiers recently with ranked sprint, ranked and Clan brawls - Variety - The spice of Life !! 

I have a serious issue with the save a star mechanic- It promotes terrible game play in too many people - Simply pick a class that deals high damage - hang back and farm - hoping your team is strong enough to win despite your bad tactics - and save your star most games you lose - STOP THIS !! 

WG , I and my entire clan beg you - Remove this feature and add 1 more  irrevocable rank at rank 5 please

Make ranked battles  "Play to win" vs  "play to save your star and screw your team". 

To the couple captains giving WG a hard time for "No reduced repair cost flag"  The only one missing is the rank 15 5% discount - the 10% at rank 10, 20% at rank 5 are still there - and keep in mind - this is a shortened season 18 ranks vs the normal 23 - So I do not see the problem here... 

Good hunting!

Kar

Edited by Karandar
  • Cool 3

Members
30 posts
8,228 battles

Huge gap from Rank 12 - Rank 1, where there are no irrevocable ranks.  I expect that I'll rage quit ranked before I get anywhere near Rank 1 because of the amount of time it will take to fight to get to the lower tiers.

• Cool 3

[-BSS-]
Members
203 posts
12,139 battles

There really should be an irrevocable rank between 12 and 1. Rank 5 was for a while and I think it should be again since it is 22 wins to get from 12 to 5 and 20 wins to go from 5 to 1. Also are yall really having ranked battles at the same time as Clan Wars or do I have my dates mixed up?

• Cool 1

Members
1,089 posts

Buffalo or Saint Louis CA for 13 Ranked Season? Which one is the less bad for this season?

Got no T9/DD, and get too bored with BBs. 

[WULUF]
Members
80 posts
4,910 battles

That's way to long to go without a irrevocable rank :(. You could get one win away from rank 1 and have a huge losing streak and slide back far. Why do they keep doing this to us?

• Cool 5

[TROLO]
Members
200 posts
13,103 battles

WHY IS THIS A THING???

To be clear I don't object to Ranked Battles, or T9s; with the French destroyers and Russian battleships having arrived (because we can be sure that some whales will already have Mogador) and also a bunch of new T9 premiums that even clay-footed schmucks can get their hands on, hopefully it won't be Musashi, Jean Bart, Missouri, Katakaze and Black against everyone else. 

BUT WHY IS THIS SEASON HAPPENING RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF CLAN BATTLES???

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[70]
Alpha Tester
73 posts
7,417 battles

No thanks... No Irrevocable around 9 or 6 and the Kitakaze still exists in game.... 

• Cool 1

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,641 posts
1,067 battles
1 hour ago, Ghawain said:

That's way to long to go without a irrevocable rank :(. You could get one win away from rank 1 and have a huge losing streak and slide back far. Why do they keep doing this to us?

1 hour ago, nazran said:

No thanks... No Irrevocable around 9 or 6 and the Kitakaze still exists in game.... 

2 hours ago, TheOneBlackMage said:

Huge gap from Rank 12 - Rank 1, where there are no irrevocable ranks.  I expect that I'll rage quit ranked before I get anywhere near Rank 1 because of the amount of time it will take to fight to get to the lower tiers.

Hey Captains,

This has been the case for the last few ranked seasons that the last irrevocable rank has been at rank 12. What would be your reasoning to have more irrevocable ranks at higher ranks? Ranked is meant to be a challenge to get to rank 1, this is no secret. 

• Cool 4
  • Angry 3

[DPG]
Members
12 posts
7,442 battles

Hmm, to use my soon to be obtained benham or georgia.......   Or maybe the friesland will be out by then XD

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
4,957 posts
16,257 battles

I would just like to leave you guys a nice big middle finger for putting Ranked (Aug 8 - Sep 3) in the middle of CB (Jul 31 - Sep 15). One step closer to burnout and the resulting permanent goodbye for me.

Edited by Edgecase
  • Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,253 posts
10,008 battles

Maybe play to rank 12 then don't give a crap from there on out.

Update:  I got to 10, they went back to 12, then back to 10.  Yeah ..so

Edited by Nachoo31
Rank update
  • Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
478 posts
16,069 battles
56 minutes ago, Kami said:

Hey Captains,

This has been the case for the last few ranked seasons that the last irrevocable rank has been at rank 12. What would be your reasoning to have more irrevocable ranks at higher ranks? Ranked is meant to be a challenge to get to rank 1, this is no secret. 

I have not played much in the last few ranked seasons. In the last ranked season I made it to rank 9 then got kicked back to 12 so I quit playing.  I don't need that kind of frustration. I get enough frustration in random battles after your terrible CV rework.

• Cool 3

[VW]
Members
3,202 posts
16,233 battles
3 hours ago, Jaegerpuppy8 said:

Is this an oversight or are you really not putting the reduced repair cost flag in, Wee Gee?  Who thought that was a great idea?  I swear you geniuses just do stuff to piss your player base off intentionally.

problem is the player base continually bends over and says thank you sir may i have another while simultaneously giving wg cash.

• Cool 1

[CRMSN]
Members
8,807 posts
9,670 battles

So, less than 4 weeks, smack in the middle of CBs, removed the Rank 15 service flag, right as everyone goes back to work and school, on top of the already epic grinds you've thrown at us. Want to know why most of us are angry with you? It's the massive load of the worst grinds ever since CBs first came on the scene. It's that you clearly have zero idea what you're doing.

Take your "6 month grinds in a month" and straight shove them. You've completely stripped anything resembling fun from the game.

What in the name of God are you guys smoking over there?

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[FF]
Members
341 posts
10,472 battles
2 hours ago, Kami said:

Hey Captains,

irrevocable at 8 and 4 as well

Members
2,844 posts
6,414 battles
3 hours ago, Kami said:

Hey Captains,

To make it less of a challenge, so people can rank out and still have lives. 

• Cool 2