Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
steelranger1

Game server problem

6 comments in this topic

[D-DAY]
Members
7 posts
3,318 battles

I  am unable to connect to the game whenever there is a software update. While trying to find a solution I have discovered that I am playing the game with NA server players while I am on the EU server. I believe this to be the reason I am unable to access the game for days after the update. So far tech support has offered no solution for this or even how it occurred. If any of you have had this issue please let me know how you resolved the issue if you did. Reloading the game may cause a loss of all my ships and booty and I will avoid this unless there is no other solution.

• Confused 2

[WOLF5]
Members
2,932 posts
3,230 battles

That's not possible. You're either on the NA server or the EU server, you cannot be on the EU server with NA players. It's not possible. If you are seeing NA players, you are on the NA server. I don't know what server you want to be on, but guessing it's NA. To check, open the WG center, and the drop down menu should tell you what client you have (NA, EU, PTS, etc). Or you can look on the ESC screen in port. My guess is for whatever reason you are trying to run the wrong client. Make sure you have the right region and make sure that's what you're updating. The NA and EU servers update at different times, so that might be where you're problem is. Make sure you have everything for the right client, reinstall if necessary, and that should fix it. 

• Cool 1

[-TNT-]
Members
1 post
3,787 battles

While I have not personally experienced your problem, I do have a clan mate that frequently plays on two different servers (NA with the clan, but he mainly plays on EU) if you want to switch servers I believe you will unfortunately have to reinstall the game client software for the appropriate server, though on the bright side the contents of your account (ships and currency) is the same across all servers from what I can tell.

[D-DAY]
Members
7 posts
3,318 battles

Thanks for your replies. To AJTP89, I have just uninstalled WOW EU (2) apps, I also have WOW Wargaming Group Limited app that I believe is running the game as the Game Center will not let me log in, unrecognized user or password, to launch the game. I have the game up and have played one game, badly, today. So I haven't lost anything yet. I did see a post today from Erich Topp U552 who is experiencing the same issue. He has troubleshooted the same as I and is on NA server so that made me doubt my thinking of different servers being the problem. WOW was not installed using the Game Center I don't know if that has anything to do with the problem.

[WOLF5]
Members
2,932 posts
3,230 battles
1 hour ago, steelranger1 said:

Thanks for your replies. To AJTP89, I have just uninstalled WOW EU (2) apps, I also have WOW Wargaming Group Limited app that I believe is running the game as the Game Center will not let me log in, unrecognized user or password, to launch the game. I have the game up and have played one game, badly, today. So I haven't lost anything yet. I did see a post today from Erich Topp U552 who is experiencing the same issue. He has troubleshooted the same as I and is on NA server so that made me doubt my thinking of different servers being the problem. WOW was not installed using the Game Center I don't know if that has anything to do with the problem.

What server do you want to be on, and where are you located (generally)? You should be on the closest server, otherwise the connection may be bad.

Sign in to follow this