Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Karma - I have to laugh at this one...

15 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,084 posts

As many forumites might know already, I strive to maintain a zero Karma because, as we all know, only in Zero can Karma be balanced. 

So today after a match where two guys were going at it so badly against one another I suggested they should go out on a date, I get back to port and see my Karma has decreased by two! 

Wow! I actually had two Karma points to give up? Which made me wonder... 

Will you get the message if you're already at zero? I've never actually paid attention. 'Cause you know, it could be saying you got two negative Karma points from the match you just finished, not that your total Karma actually dropped by two. 

Which is it? Hmm... 

Members
33 posts
22,994 battles

The whole karma ting needs to go away. It doesn't help anything and makes things worse.

If you have some Neanderthal just causing grief, could be drunk but it makes no difference, you are supposed to keep your mouth quiet?

Some players don't care about being pink and don't care about your game either it becomes almost intolerable

Anyone can right click and punish people for only defending themselves against others..

If WOW wants to go this route, they need to re think this thing.

[AVW]
Members
132 posts
21,752 battles

If every you find yourself with positive karma points, just follow these easy steps to remove them.

1. Select a CV

2. Hit the battle button

That's it! Within a very short time, your karma will be balanced again

Thank you!

• Funny 6

Members
298 posts
4 minutes ago, Predator_Strike said:

The whole karma ting needs to go away. It doesn't help anything and makes things worse.

If you have some Neanderthal just causing grief, could be drunk but it makes no difference, you are supposed to keep your mouth quiet?

Some players don't care about being pink and don't care about your game either it becomes almost intolerable

Anyone can right click and punish people for only defending themselves against others..

is that a super short skirt or hot pants? ghhh.. sweating...

[WMD]
Members
1,080 posts
7,921 battles
21 minutes ago, Predator_Strike said:

It's a way for people to vent frustration without getting into idiotic rants in the battle chat. 

[VETSN]
Members
940 posts
6,809 battles
11 minutes ago, VeatherVitch said:

It's a way for people to vent frustration without getting into idiotic rants in the battle chat. 

Is it, or should it even be there? Just had a game where someone from the other day recognized my name, made a comment in chat and then reported me.  Why is this even a thing? I said nothing in chat to provoke the bloke, just my presence alone warranted a report.

PS:  I would rather players get into a pissing match, someone screen shots them and opens a ticket...  at least they’ll be chat banned for a reason, not because some child doesn’t like you.

Edited by BarneyStyle

[HC]
Beta Testers
2,300 posts
11,628 battles
1 hour ago, Zilla said:

If every you find yourself with positive karma points, just follow these easy steps to remove them.

1. Select a CV

2. Hit the battle button

Thank you!

I'd agree,  but mine's been slowly going up with Graf Zeppelin,  must be the end of game secondary brawling or something.

Edited by SgtBeltfed
  • Cool 1

[DOG]
Members
747 posts
9,052 battles
1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

As many forumites might know already, I strive to maintain a zero Karma because, as we all know, only in Zero can Karma be balanced. 

So today after a match where two guys were going at it so badly against one another I suggested they should go out on a date, I get back to port and see my Karma has decreased by two! 

Wow! I actually had two Karma points to give up? Which made me wonder... 

Will you get the message if you're already at zero? I've never actually paid attention. 'Cause you know, it could be saying you got two negative Karma points from the match you just finished, not that your total Karma actually dropped by two. 

Which is it? Hmm... 

I'll see your 10 apathy points, and raise you 20 ignorance points.  I don't even know how to check my karma :Smile_honoring:

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,084 posts
10 hours ago, zubalkabir said:

I'll see your 10 apathy points, and raise you 20 ignorance points.  I don't even know how to check my karma :Smile_honoring:

Used to be real easy... now it's tied to your name, where it is displayed on the port screen... where of course nobody would look...

Left-click on your account name - and to the upper right of your account name will be a number. Dat is der Karma. 

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,786 posts
13,811 battles
11 hours ago, Zilla said:

1. Select a CV

2. Hit the battle button 

image.png.139fd7500f6de15257f6c172811df9b2.png

image.png.8b8b9f955a5a8d2fee41c9e0d586b77e.png

Lier!

[DOG]
Members
72 posts
10,514 battles

Karma should go to negative, so we could show with pride how little we care about other player's feelings.

• Cool 1

[GT99]
Members
651 posts
9,980 battles
13 hours ago, Zilla said:

1. Select a CV

2. Hit the battle button

Thank you!

Not always true, I've complimented two good CV players tonight.

Sign in to follow this