Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

My team was dabbling in sorcery last night

9 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Members
5,758 posts
12,700 battles

We won a ranked game with a 0-2 radar disparity. 

That's not supposed to happen, radar is an "I win" button. This probably has never happened before. 

It's almost like we knew where the radar ships would sit behind islands and how we could spot them by playing in the open water and focusing ships that we spotted while half of their team was behind islands unable to support their team mates. But more likely that our team was practicing black magic. 

I was unhappy to see 0-2 radars @Sweetsie but only because I was in a cruiser. I wanted to be in a dd with that mm. 

Edited by Ducky_shot

[KSE]
Beta Testers
1,564 posts
14,682 battles

[edited] usage CONFIRMED!

[PHASE]
Members
5,184 posts
17,661 battles
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:13 AM, Ducky_shot said:

We won a ranked game with a 0-2 radar disparity. 

That's not supposed to happen, radar is an "I win" button. This probably has never happened before. 

It's almost like we knew where the radar ships would sit behind islands and how we could spot them by playing in the open water and focusing ships that we spotted while half of their team was behind islands unable to support their team mates. But more likely that our team was practicing black magic. 

I was unhappy to see 0-2 radars @Sweetsie but only because I was in a cruiser. I wanted to be in a dd with that mm. 

lols nice try. let it go... my thread back ages ago, you little hanger on'er you ….was about 3 radars in a 12 person game, all on the same team. Additionally, my little Central Canadian friend, it was about how Wargaming should have the ability to identify radar and use that in it's MM so that one team doesn't have 50% of its ships with radar while the other team has zero. Furthermore, I never complained about how to deal with it....

I love the fact that I am in your head. It makes me feel purple.

[PHASE]
Members
5,184 posts
17,661 battles
25 minutes ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

My team pulled that off recently as well.  It was a battle with no destroyers, but still...

Ducky is the guy they wish would leave. But he won't he's a legacy, like Flounder.

See the source image

Edited by Sweetsie

Members
141 posts
6,985 battles

During the recent Sprint 6, there were at least 2 battles where I was on a team with 2 radars vs 0 on the other side.  

Both times my team lost. 

It was unbelievably frustrating. I was in the Jervis. 

[CAST]
Members
2,025 posts
9,295 battles

Radar ships are an advantage in a battle with only a few ships per team.  That is for sure.  But, they still have to be played properly.  They aren't an instant win that some seem to think they are.

Sign in to follow this