You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

In Game Naval Captain Portraits

4 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
2,151 posts
19,254 battles

Just been looking at a picture @BrushWolf was kind enough to post on another thread which got me thinking, why are all our standard Captains in Navy Blue Dress Uniform and yes I know the answer, its the typical dress uniform.

But I was thinking lets mix it up here for a change why cant we have a variety of colour uniforms say for instance, White dress, Summer, tropical and foul weather uniforms so WG how about it lets see you show some panache and style when it comes to our Captains.   

Image result for kriegsmarine summer officer naval uniform  Image result for different officer navy uniforms khaki  Image result for tropical officer naval uniform

Image result for foul weather  officer naval uniform  Related image

So how about WG just to break up the constant dress blue.

[OIL-1]
Members
391 posts

The tank game charged real money to change the uniforms, then someone made a mod that let you use anything you wanted.

There might be a mod for this game, but I think everyone has gotten bored with officers, unless it's Dasha Perova or The Mighty Jingles. 

Members
1,942 posts
6,144 battles

Got to remember the Era wow takes place in 1900-1940's there were no such thing as utilities uniforms. I agree with whites many had them.........

[GWG]
Supertester
22,860 posts
12,789 battles
4 hours ago, Raven114 said:

Got to remember the Era wow takes place in 1900-1940's there were no such thing as utilities uniforms. I agree with whites many had them.........

The US did at least from the 1930's where the khaki undress uniform started to be used at seen.

Lee_Willis.jpg