Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
macros08

Using guns sound mod and Nacional voices at same time ?

7 comments in this topic

[SARD]
Beta Testers
20 posts
3,167 battles

in advance sorry for my poor english

i was searching for some guns sound mod for wows and searching on the forum and reading guides i create my mod. and works fines. i just use some of the guns sound from [edited] pacific for DD guns. now to use the mod i need to change the voice to "my mod." my question is. there is any way to keep the voice line to? ? por example i use the azure lane commader voices.  or nation .but i want to use the gun sound mod at the same time. no to chagen and just use the standart one.  any way to change the mod.xml  or add some line to keep the commader voices active ? 

thx 

[TF16B]
Modder
493 posts
674 battles

As far as I can tell, you can't separate weapon sounds from voices. When you go to the options menu and select a sound mod, if your mod only affects weapons but not voices, I believe it will default to whatever voice. I haven't fully tested it myself but if you wanted to keep the AL voices, add them to your weapon sounds mod. Therefore when you select your mod, it will contain both your modded sounds plus the AL voices.

Developers
119 posts
17 battles

Hello,

With SoundModCreator you can use sounds for guns, ships and commanders at the same time, but it works only for default value, if you want to use for current commander or ship, you have to wait when we'll fix bug.

[SARD]
Beta Testers
20 posts
3,167 battles

in SoundModCreator where i can change the music when you win or losse or is a draw affter the macht? , you can change the sound when some capture the base or point but i could´t find that part on the sfx list

Developers
119 posts
17 battles
On 8/10/2019 at 9:39 PM, macros08 said:

in SoundModCreator where i can change the music when you win or losse or is a draw affter the macht?

Hi, there’s no such possibility for now, but we will add it as soon as possible.

• Cool 2

[SARD]
Beta Testers
20 posts
3,167 battles

thx for the reply. and i have another question. ¿do i need to make a new mod for every new pacht?.  the las pacht mess up so bad the audio. for exmaple. i change all gun sound. DD/CL/ca /BB/CV. and when the new pacht come. the DD didnt have sound guns,the battleship have the cruiser guns sound and  Cruisers have secondaries guns sound. 

[RU]
Administrator
123 posts
52 battles
5 hours ago, macros08 said:

thx for the reply. and i have another question. ¿do i need to make a new mod for every new pacht?.  the las pacht mess up so bad the audio. for exmaple. i change all gun sound. DD/CL/ca /BB/CV. and when the new pacht come. the DD didnt have sound guns,the battleship have the cruiser guns sound and  Cruisers have secondaries guns sound. 

Hello

I recommend you to wait a bit with the release of new sound modifications.
In the near future, the sound engine will be improved and it will affect the projects of sound modifications of the game.
For ready sound modifications, will be issued a special Converter which will allow easy transfer of the finished modification on the new engine and NEW modifici sound, the application "Sound Mod Creator" will be upgraded to create sound mods.

With respect,

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this