Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Ahab1776

After a two hour Marathon

9 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Members
3,612 posts
19,506 battles

I've finished all but the Rumble mission and now have zero interest in grinding the Lancet.

[PQUOD]
Members
3,085 posts
11,714 battles
50 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Should have used a picture of Peck tied to Moby and stabbing away... :Smile_hiding:

iu (32).gif

iuTC655UP9.jpg

[WOLF9]
Privateers
11,567 posts
4,550 battles

I've avoided this feeling.  I haven't played this month.  Suddenly I have my life back.

[PQUOD]
Members
3,085 posts
11,714 battles
15 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I've avoided this feeling.  I haven't played this month.  Suddenly I have my life back.

I'm a sucker for shiney objects lol. I got stuck in the mud grinding through Ranked Sprints so missed some of the daily missions for fuel tokens. I think if I finish up the remaining missions I'll have to get the mid doubloon rogue wave crate to get the Benham. Should be able to get the Hill though with missions.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
11,567 posts
4,550 battles
11 hours ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

I'm a sucker for shiney objects lol. I got stuck in the mud grinding through Ranked Sprints so missed some of the daily missions for fuel tokens. I think if I finish up the remaining missions I'll have to get the mid doubloon rogue wave crate to get the Benham. Should be able to get the Hill though with missions.

I think I earned all of 50 Fuel tokens from Daily Shipment.   If the French DDs are going to be early access like the older French lines, I think I could be induced to grind for a while. 

Sign in to follow this