Skyspartan

Toxic Salt Theory

10 comments in this topic

[RAIN]
Members
122 posts
3,575 battles

in one of my games a player on red pointed out that the ocean is full of salt........... let that sink in

:cap_hmm:

basically we are exposed to massive salt levels that effective the human player and make us toxic with hate an alot of rant

players who get sunked ingame accumulate more salt since they cover themselves with it ...

:DD:i dont know that statistics but if my theory is correct DD who have lowest survival rates Might be more salt because they drown in it 

:CV:also i theory that CVs have the least salt due to highest survival rate and since they are airborne with their planes they suffer from possible more higher EGO, paranoid, and possible looking down on others

:BB: BBs who might have large damage numbers indirectly convert others into toxic players, but i also found out since they constantly repair themselves the salt water must have entered their guns causing BBs  amplify the salt consumed my a player

:CA: Crusier overall also are being infected with salt by BBs more often increasing into more salty players by the dozens in this class

inconlusion if Wargaming removed salt from the sea no one would be as salty, also why are WOT players also salty? pollution of their tanks they need more eco friendly engines

so if these factors were removed we would see less  "hate or ranting posts"

however this theory has yet to be proven with more concrete facts and evidence, until then i will continue on researching on player's behavior to find the peaceful middle ground we all dreamed of

its just a prank bro calm down!

Please dont take this seriously:fish_nerv:

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[GOB]
Members
898 posts
58 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

Rather play on oceans filled with salt then some lakes in Michigan....

Are they really that bad?  I remember watching great fishing shows when I was a kid from out there.

[-BRS-]
Members
1,860 posts
9,708 battles
32 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Are they really that bad?  I remember watching great fishing shows when I was a kid from out there.

Can't remember which one it was, but one literally caught fire from the pollution in the 60s. Their cleaner now thou...

Members
80 posts
4 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

Can't remember which one it was, but one literally caught fire from the pollution in the 60s. Their cleaner now thou...

Well they are starting to get worse once again because our politicians never remember the past (they hate history) and have de-regulated a ton of clean water/air regulations. 

I am sure it will take another fire on a river/lake before Congress does anything as that is THE ONLY time our government does anything and that is ONLY if it is not centered around guns and beer (those 2 are off limits)

[GOB]
Members
898 posts
6 minutes ago, Dkangel33 said:

Well they are starting to get worse once again because our politicians never remember the past (they hate history) and have de-regulated a ton of clean water/air regulations. 

I am sure it will take another fire on a river/lake before Congress does anything as that is THE ONLY time our government does anything and that is ONLY if it is not centered around guns and beer (those 2 are off limits)

WOW!!!  I thought we were the only ones suffering from that. When I was a kid the air above LA was BROWN... You could SMELL when you got close to LA Every kid had an inhaler due to " Asthma "   After decades of blue skies and very rare ( due to weather high pressure and no wind ) days it's be BLUE!!!! Well it's getting bad again.   I knew they allowed coal ash ( contains murcury and arsenic )  to be dumped in rivers out that way that link to drinking water supplies on week 1 cause people so wanted that to be a thing again.  

[WOLFG]
Members
7,005 posts
5,021 battles
7 hours ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

That would be the Cuyahoga River right near Lake Erie.

Ah, late 60s/early 70s Cleveland.

[_-_]
Members
2,653 posts
7,592 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

That would be the Cuyahoga River right near Lake Erie.

Ah, late 60s/early 70s Cleveland.

I was born in Cleveland in the 50's. We moved out West when I was 7. Until then I had no idea the sky was actually blue.

image.png.e0f598213efa7a538ed4841baabff49c.png

[WOLFG]
Members
7,005 posts
5,021 battles
Just now, So_lt_Goes said:

I was born in Cleveland in the 50's. We moved out West when I was 7. Until then I had no idea the sky was actually blue.

image.png.e0f598213efa7a538ed4841baabff49c.png

Born there in the 60s myself. 

Strangely enough moved west at age 7.

Its come a long way since then.

[F4E]
Members
142 posts
2,769 battles
8 hours ago, Dkangel33 said:

Air and water quality in the USA is far better today than it was in the 1970s...let’s not get hyperbolic and, in so doing, lose sight of the very real progress that we have made.

• Cool 1