You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

T9 Random Chat

19 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
892 posts

Chat and forum perma bans should be a thing here.  Too many use them both simply to mock abuse or just troll.  It's been said often but here it comes again.

Finally got up the nerve to take my IOWA into Random... all suited up looking forward to gettin' me some AND getting Blapped by some pros so I could learn somthin'....but then......

Before the match even started 

OMG we are >>>>>>ed    Are they the dream team or something??? ( already defeated and quit before the game finished loading ) 

Don't worry they all aren't purple

SO what we are ......ED!!!  

Yeah this team Sucks...

Match starts... lemming train right formation : )

I'm outta here you guys are just ...........

I will not go on but in the first 60 seconds more kiddie tough swearing than you hear in a Jr. High locker room  about how everyone is a Pllllllly  etc.

Went through the entire match which was a horrible loss.

HINT.... If you ever find yourself in a position of leadership in an actual battle and you talk to your Troops Sailors or Marines like that and you won't have to worry about enemy fire.  In short . NO ONE is motivated to do anything because you can use " grown - up" words.

I know kids think that it  is Salty but it is just adult crybaby talk to actual people with sense.

Just an FYI

Now for the fake Salty ones to get all triggered by this post in 3-2-.......

P.S.  It just occurred to me ... CHAMPIONS Never talk like that.  Maybe that's the reason Champions are so rare?

• Cool 3
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 6

[WOLF2]
Members
246 posts
6,341 battles

All you gotta do is disable chat messages from players like that. Done and forgotten. It won't get under your skin and you can go back to having fun.

• Cool 1

[HYDRO]
Members
3,682 posts
5,280 battles

Champions focus on their performance and at least get the satisfaction of giving their all, even on a horrible loss.

Team chat toxicity is just a diversion  to this and to be honest I think you would struggle to find a PvP game without some abuse.

• Cool 1

[5D]
Members
3,011 posts
19,115 battles

Didn't you say earlier this week that you were taking a break from the game after going pink 3 times in one day?

• Funny 4
  • Boring 1

[LOSC]
Members
468 posts

"Coming from you, something tells me you were a willing participant in any salty chat that went on. "

Really how so?

Are you the forum police so as no one else has a coment?

Edited by Halli_SPARTA
  • Confused 3

[LOSC]
Members
468 posts
1 hour ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Coming from you, something tells me you were a willing participant in any salty chat that went on. 

[N-W-T]
Members
1,919 posts
7,557 battles
49 minutes ago, Halli_SPARTA said:

"Coming from you, something tells me you were a willing participant in any salty chat that went on. "

Really how so?

Are you the forum police so as no one else has a coment?

Are you infrequent on the forums?  Pretty much every one of Col Nasty's posts come with caveats that anyone who disagrees with whatever his issue du jour is an idiot/hater/etc. Just like this one.  He's firmly on the far right of the salt bell curve. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[GOB]
Members
892 posts
3 hours ago, HTSMetal said:

All you gotta do is disable chat messages from players like that. Done and forgotten. It won't get under your skin and you can go back to having fun.

Looking up how to do it.  The people that abuse it should be banned though.. it's for team talk and good advice or directions . it's the SAME people I see abusing it , crying , calling people names for the ENTIRE ROUND.  It took all of 10 seconds for one of the people on this thread to start in on ME..don't know him , don't care who he is but just started talking smack and didn't stop the entire round.    These people need meds.

3 hours ago, warheart1992 said:

Champions focus on their performance and at least get the satisfaction of giving their all, even on a horrible loss.

Team chat toxicity is just a diversion  to this and to be honest I think you would struggle to find a PvP game without some abuse.

Exactly.. I do know this.  Loss builds skills not tantrums is my point.    Abuse is common but this is the only place I have seen that ignores and seems to promote it.

3 hours ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Coming from you, something tells me you were a willing participant in any salty chat that went on. 

Like you know me.  Just another example of a kid on the forums talking smack on a thread.  see what I mean? Why are you here??

2 hours ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Didn't you say earlier this week that you were taking a break from the game after going pink 3 times in one day?

I had a reply for you but deleted it, you are just sad.  Attention seeking and don't know the meaning of a Break.  Dismissed.

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[GOB]
Members
892 posts
44 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Are you infrequent on the forums?  Pretty much every one of Col Nasty's posts come with caveats that anyone who disagrees with whatever his issue du jour is an idiot/hater/etc. Just like this one.  He's firmly on the far right of the salt bell curve. 

You must only troll for bad comments because 90% of mine are about the GREAT people here.  You mad because I never mention you?  Don't pout.

Stalker much?  I do know you are lying though.  Think for a minute about what you just said.  we know it is a lie but we also know why you have some kind of strange crush on me.  I play all the classes and don't take sides and I call people like you out.  Stings I know it but there it is.  Funny.. I couldn't tell you about a single post you have made until this one.  I have a life.

Dismissed.

Col Out

• Boring 2

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,684 posts
5 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

You must only troll for bad comments because 90% of mine are about the GREAT people here.  You mad because I never mention you?  Don't pout.

Stalker much?  I do know you are lying though.  Think for a minute about what you just said.  we know it is a lie but we also know why you have some kind of strange crush on me.  I play all the classes and don't take sides and I call people like you out.  Stings I know it but there it is.  Funny.. I couldn't tell you about a single post you have made until this one.  I have a life.

Dismissed.

Col Out

Aren't you doing right now, what you are bringing to light in your original post?

• Cool 1

[GOB]
Members
892 posts
3 hours ago, warheart1992 said:

Had to quote you again after I noticed that the usual craptalkers  responses got reps and the ADULT and REASONABLE reply was ignored. 

That is ALL you need to know about this place.

You can see that all over these forums. Funny the ones who are talking  the most are the ones who I see here the most harassing people who think differently than they are allowed to by the old guard.  Maybe they will finally quit the game too since they are so unhappy here.  We can dream.

Col  Out

[GOB]
Members
892 posts
Just now, Burnsy said:

Aren't you doing right now, what you are bringing to light in your original post?

YES!!  But who started it?? Funny no one says ..yes it is toxic here's what to do with it...NO they ESCALATE AND ATTACK anyone on these forums that says anything about this place like it is the only thing in their lives and have the right to bash anyone who doesn't fall in line.  Read my post them read the replies. 2 are valuable and informative the rest are plain throwing gas.  Everyone knows how it is here.  it didn't just start.  How many posts start with " I KNOW I AM GOING TO CATCH HELL FOR THIS BUT........."  It's because of these forum trolls who pounce on everything they see because they have no life.  I didn't invent this , you just have to be here for a week to know that.  OK off to play.  As usual it's a waste to post here. thats's why they do it. to keep people from posting anything .  Won't stop me though...   

Remember I JUST got out of a match where one of these trolls right here jumped on my case 30 seconds into a match and kept up the whole time.. I never said a word to him... It's a sickness.  Something about taking a break ( which I did )  not a Vacation.  That  is who plays here. A bunch of people who really think this is their game and can stalk who they want.  Funny thing is ... It's kinda flattering.  If i'm triggerring them so hard by just telling the truth then I am on the right track.  I have never said one thing that hasn't been said before. they just like me so much I guess.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,684 posts
28 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

YES!!  But who started it?? Funny no one says ..yes it is toxic here's what to do with it...NO they ESCALATE AND ATTACK anyone on these forums that says anything about this place like it is the only thing in their lives and have the right to bash anyone who doesn't fall in line.  Read my post them read the replies. 2 are valuable and informative the rest are plain throwing gas.  Everyone knows how it is here.  it didn't just start.  How many posts start with " I KNOW I AM GOING TO CATCH HELL FOR THIS BUT........."  It's because of these forum trolls who pounce on everything they see because they have no life.  I didn't invent this , you just have to be here for a week to know that.  OK off to play.  As usual it's a waste to post here. thats's why they do it. to keep people from posting anything .  Won't stop me though...   

Remember I JUST got out of a match where one of these trolls right here jumped on my case 30 seconds into a match and kept up the whole time.. I never said a word to him... It's a sickness.  Something about taking a break ( which I did )  not a Vacation.  That  is who plays here. A bunch of people who really think this is their game and can stalk who they want.  Funny thing is ... It's kinda flattering.  If i'm triggerring them so hard by just telling the truth then I am on the right track.  I have never said one thing that hasn't been said before. they just like me so much I guess.

Just saying you are telling others what not to do, but then you are.

If you believe in something and you want others too as well, the best way is to show them that it works, by doing it.

[_SMS_]
Members
936 posts
4,235 battles

Good thread - has it all.  Violence, suspense, a little bit of a love story (DouglasMcAwful has a thing for ColNasty it seems)!

10/10.  Will reeeead again.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[OIL-1]
Members
391 posts
4 hours ago, T_O_dubl_D said:

Good thread - has it all.  Violence, suspense, a little bit of a love story (DouglasMcAwful has a thing for ColNasty it seems)!

I got nuthin' ta say,  I just thought this was great.

[HINON]
Members
11,954 posts
5 hours ago, T_O_dubl_D said:

10/10.  Will reeeead again.

I cant wait for the sequel. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1