You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KHyena

Global map for clan wars

7 comments in this topic

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,799 posts
13,828 battles

When we can have something like "global map" for clans battle for territories?  Like in world of tanks?

For be honest thats sounds way more interessing, fun and engaging then battle for "rank" in clan wars/naval battles...

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,799 posts
13,828 battles

Also, will be even more interessing if you choise certains part of global map to be only one "map" (lets say ocean to the ... well.. open sea, ice map for north sea, etc0, then a clan could build lets say a bastion (best player btw miss you bastions) in this map for help to "defend it", just some ideas...

[NMKJT]
Members
3,972 posts
27 minutes ago, HyenaHiena said:

When we can have something like "global map" for clans battle for territories?  Like in world of tanks?

For be honest thats sounds way more interessing, fun and engaging then battle for "rank" in clan wars/naval battles...

The global map was really bad. First you are tied to the game. If someone lays down chips you have to be online for the attack. It's like a ball and chain. 

Then one ship shows up for the attack and you're done for the night. Or if no one lays down chips you don't fight at all.

You get at most one battle a night at the exact time specified. It's hard to make it online at the one time all season. 

Sounds better than it is

[SALVO]
Members
22,938 posts
23,530 battles
28 minutes ago, HyenaHiena said:

I'm just the opposite.  I do NOT want a global map and prefer the current league format of clan battles.  To me, the global map favors only a tiny fraction of the super elite clans over everyone else, whereas the league format gives every clan a chance to advance.  Now, obviously, weaker clans won't be able to go very far and that's not really my concern.  I'm more concerned with the pretty good clans who are shoe-ins to make Hurricane league but with some hard work can make Typhoon and maybe get in their wins for the steel in that league, and maybe, just maybe, if they're a little lucky, progress into Hurricane league.

Personally, if I had my druthers, I'd like to see a change to CBs where once you progressed to Hurricane league, you will have "ranked out" and can no longer play.  Flip side, I suppose that this could have a negative effect of blocking some clan members in those hurricane league clans from being able to earn their Typhoon league (or earlier leagues) steel.  So, I don't really have a good answer for this one.

Anyways, I remember back when I played WoT regularly that unless you were in one of the top 20 super elite super unicum clans, you had no hope of holding land and barely any hope of every taking any.  And that is not fun for anyone other than those top 20 clans.  

[-K-]
Members
4,958 posts
16,302 battles

Hardcore world control map is good for epeen and people who can no-life the game. For everybody else, it's not so good.

Given this game's older player demographic overall, I suspect an even higher than usual proportion will fall into the latter category, including many of its high-end players.

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,799 posts
13,828 battles
9 minutes ago, Wombatmetal said:

The global map was really bad. First you are tied to the game. If someone lays down chips you have to be online for the attack. It's like a ball and chain. 

Then one ship shows up for the attack and you're done for the night. Or if no one lays down chips you don't fight at all.

You get at most one battle a night at the exact time specified. It's hard to make it online at the one time all season. 

Sounds better than it is

Well maybe the wot global map not work... but the idea is not that bad, its just need a better design.

Maybe pick some "time" during the clan wars to "attack or defend" like 2 hours to atack and 2 hours to deffend, idk...

I dont think the idea is that bad, its going need some work in the design for be nice but its not sound bad.

[USCN]
Beta Testers
2,784 posts
23,230 battles
1 hour ago, HyenaHiena said:

I approve 100 % of this message ! ! ! ! !