Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ft_tiger

Can you WG release the ST ships data when you put them in live server?

8 comments in this topic

[ALICE]
Members
146 posts
10,733 battles

Cuz we regular players do not know if it has torps, smoke or radar.

Edited by Soleluv
  • Cool 2
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 1

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,641 posts
1,067 battles
6 minutes ago, Soleluv said:

Cuz we regular players do not know if it has torps, smoke or radar.

Hey Soleluv,

Whenever a new ship is announced you will find this information on the Developer's Blog. The ships are generally announced with the stats of the ships when they get put on the Developer's Blog.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/303-developers-corner/

This is a great place to look for information on ships that are being tested. You can also find out when changes are made to ships that are currently in testing. 

For example:

This Developer's Blog post is talking about the Hayate and Thunderer with stats included.

Is this the type of information you are looking for?

• Cool 1

[ALICE]
Members
146 posts
10,733 battles
1 minute ago, Kami said:

Hey Soleluv,

Whenever a new ship is announced you will find this information on the Developer's Blog. The ships are generally announced with the stats of the ships when they get put on the Developer's Blog.

This is a great place to look for information on ships that are being tested. You can also find out when changes are made to ships that are currently in testing. 

For example:

This Developer's Blog post is talking about the Hayate and Thunderer with stats included.

I just wonder if WOT put ST tanks in the live server?

And also how many regular players like me will go to check some developer blog?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3

Members
100 posts
7,769 battles

If you have interest, you should go check it out. I don't see the problem here. There'e even bots in Discord that put up link in channels so you just have to click the link.

[WOLF3]
Members
22,444 posts
20,530 battles

For sure check the link provided by Kami.  The WoWS DevBlog also will have the same information.

Also, an unofficial resource is the WoWS Fitting Tool.  You'll find a number of even testing / WiP ships there.  What's cool is being able to fiddle around with upgrades, modules, and captain builds.  Mess around with builds like this quick one for Slava.

83SXLkw.jpg

[RKLES]
Members
10,751 posts
12,377 battles
9 hours ago, Soleluv said:

I just wonder if WOT put ST tanks in the live server?

And also how many regular players like me will go to check some developer blog?

Lol yes WOT puts test/ new tanks in live server, but those are easier to know stats of by checking real world tank books on them, then any in game changes will be relatively minor.

Lol I sometimes have been accused by some players of “being a hacker” in tanks, but never banned because I am merely using real world historical  tank info to know example where armor weak spots, ammo racks, engines, ect are located. So Moderators probably get good laugh over those reports since I follow the rules of the game. And anyone can look up the real world rank data and use that info to their advantage in WOT. And it’s obvious Wargaming uses a lot of histocal data as general guidelines in their tanks and ships. Although with WoWs it’s a little harder to take advantage of such info since Dispersion with Warships makes trying for weak spots a bit more difficult. Meanwhile in tanks you can hit a hatch or something at a fair distance with far greater precision..

[OIL-1]
Members
391 posts
13 hours ago, Soleluv said:

how many regular players like me will go to check some developer blog?

None.
My buddy won't even read the news on the launcher.
But he doesn't mind complaining every time a new event comes out. (What's this new currency?! I'm confused!)
I had to stop telling him about things like nerfs, because it just makes him angry.
Ignorance is bliss.

[P2W]
Members
407 posts
10,765 battles
15 hours ago, Kami said:

Hey Soleluv,

For example:

It would be nice if the same stats that show for regular ships were available in the pregame list. Right now all you get is SOON. Having to go research a ship at that point is a bit late. 

Sign in to follow this