You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

23 comments in this topic

Members
58 posts
9,476 battles

So today's "Super Deal" is for everyone's favorite premium... wait for it... Krasny Krym

Spoiler

186817498_krasnykrym.thumb.JPG.10c3d0b63478f18688bb6d01b4a30844.JPG

I don't have one, and neither do I WANT one, but I'm actually considering buying it for $8. 

Before picking up the pitchforks, hear me out on this. If you buy it now... you won't get it later in a supercontainer or Christmas crate. 
You will have spent $8 to not waste the price of a Christmas crate. 
I'm still not going to buy it, (since I refuse to buy the "lootboxes") but for any of you who plan on buying "lootbox" ship crates in the future, purchasing this garbage ship might be a good idea. 

Thoughts? I know some of you actually LIKE this ship too... for some reason... 

• Funny 1
  • Angry 1

[INTEL]
Members
1,588 posts
13,457 battles
1 minute ago, Not_Taking_my_Cents said:

It's hilarious in co-op, like an ATL with 16.8km of main gun range, if you use AFT. :3

Co-op is wasting the Krazy Kreme, the fun is had in randoms. Start burning T4-T7 BBs at 16.8 KM and mine the salt. :Smile_trollface: Best one ever though was having a full HP Atlanta "ambush" me. Look at KK's torp angles to guess how that turned out. I could have cleared NYC after a blizzard with the salt.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[O_O]
Members
5,700 posts
13,064 battles

Yeah, I actually find Krasny Krym to be pretty fun.  Lots of pew pew.

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,664 posts

I will also stop it from popping out of a SC.

I had a Loyang pop out of a SC a few months ago.  Wasn't unhappy about it all, I like that ship, just saying it does happen.

[HINON]
Supertester
22,124 posts
15,977 battles

Krasny Krynm's suckage is exaggerated in popular opinion. It's not actually that bad of a ship.

[TIGRB]
Members
713 posts
15,418 battles

Sir. I have one with a 12 point cammander and she is Fun!. I twist and turn and she is hard as hell to get a good hit on. She will starts fires and is a damn good DD killer. Don't underestimate her with a good Captian and a Good player at the helm!

[GWG]
Supertester
22,837 posts
12,789 battles

With a low to mid level captain on her she does suck but put a high level captain on her and the salt will flow.

[KNMSU]
Members
6,824 posts
7,440 battles

I agree with others' assessments. It's essentially a post apocalyptic, or ghetto-ized Atlanta.

CoordinatedBrownBuckeyebutterfly-size_re

It's actually a pretty cool looking ship, too. 

Edited by Battleship_Elisabeth
  • Angry 1

[WOLF8]
Members
322 posts
8,181 battles
1 hour ago, Rokkator said:

So today's "Super Deal" is for everyone's favorite premium... wait for it... Krasny Krym

Reveal hidden contents

186817498_krasnykrym.thumb.JPG.10c3d0b63478f18688bb6d01b4a30844.JPG

I don't have one, and neither do I WANT one, but I'm actually considering buying it for $8. 

Before picking up the pitchforks, hear me out on this. If you buy it now... you won't get it later in a supercontainer or Christmas crate. 
I'm still not going to buy it, (since I refuse to buy the "lootboxes") but for any of you who plan on buying "lootbox" ship crates in the future, purchasing this garbage ship might be a good idea. 

Thoughts? I know some of you actually LIKE this ship too... for some reason... 

Well this kind of thinking may encourage WG to start putting out even more less than stellar premiums for us to buy so we won't get them either in SCs :cap_haloween:

[PVE]
Members
1,455 posts
12,858 battles

slapped the ten point captain Boris the Pipe in her and went full mini-Atlanta in a 4 CV match on Strait.

A very fun ship indeed!

*your results may vary

Krispy .png

• Cool 1

[IXM]
Supertester
259 posts
4,474 battles
2 hours ago, Slammer58 said:

Well this kind of thinking may encourage WG to start putting out even more less than stellar premiums for us to buy so we won't get them either in SCs

I am fine with that.  Better than OP premiums that either get nerfed later or stop being sold because they are too good.

[INTEL]
Members
1,588 posts
13,457 battles

As I was saying. KK just nuts in Randoms. Just played this battle. 30 torps spotted. I was between a Mutsuki, Fubuki, Gnevny, and Pyotr Velikiy at knife fighting range, while the red Ranger was trying to drop me. Torp soup, PV slamming me with AP that luckily resulted in 10 overpens. Got the Mutsuki with guns at under 3km, the PV with torps at ~3km, nearly got the Fubuki but our QE finished off his last 50ish hp, then got the Gnevny at roughly 5km... in that order. Was an insane rush.

KKtorpbeats.thumb.PNG.5016d8050fabbb59b5a66e3dc41c0e9c.PNGKKtorpbeats2.thumb.PNG.4df165e15763d19d156126be013ee00d.PNGKKtorpbeats3.thumb.PNG.880e5f61b8045c5a64e198e8e05a43a4.PNG

[HRVAT]
Members
1,233 posts
9,595 battles

The donut ship is just over glorified Omaha. If a BB even sneeze at you....

All the rescue crew will find is a box of donuts.

Image result for Krispy kreme

[HRVAT]
Members
1,233 posts
9,595 battles
1 hour ago, Kyralee said:

I am fine with that.  Better than OP premiums that either get nerfed later or stop being sold because they are too good.

image.thumb.png.dcdd8e7b2a67ffdd459f23bda3177ceb.png

• Cool 1

Members
1,259 posts
15,961 battles

Another thing to add into the calculation of worth. A Santa Crate KK comes with a 10pt commander this summer sale one has no commander.

So last year when I got a KK in a $5 Santa Crate after selling her for the silver I still had the commander and port slot left over so I don't look at it as a waste of money. I still came out ahead and for $2.99 less than what others are planning to spend.

For you newer players that may not have many 10pt commanders it would be an easy way to pick up at least one more.

Edited by CrazyHorse_Denver

[EQRN]
Members
1,613 posts
13,505 battles
6 hours ago, Rokkator said:

You’d recommend people spend $8 so they won’t “waste” a 1, 3 or 5 dollar Christmas crate? :cap_happy: 

[GUNNS]
Members
48 posts
3,933 battles

Well I played then KK last night for the first 2 times .. Averaged 50k damage over 2 losses. Fun as hell even with the loses. Guy on the other team commented "what the hell is that at such and such location". Kuznetsov captian rocking the red rainbow. Ill play it some more.