Col_Nasty

MANY Links for how to play OPS Exist

9 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
888 posts

People reading the forums are rushing to OPS to try to get daily missions completed so they can get their freebies.  Just played the fastest failed NARAI in History.  Before I was finished taking out he transports for our only star THE WHOLE TEAM WAS DEAD. 

I ALWAYS listen to the people who know.. I got to 5 star Nari on my first try long ago by announcing "THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TELL ME WHERE YOU NEED ME".

Every possible thing was done incorrectly and there was another player trying to help me help others but it was a YOLO FEST,  worse than most in COOP.

NO ONE would listen to simple things like  Don't need that BB to help that Helena with the transports,,,,,,,  He went in anyway and lost 50% of his HP burning and eating all those torps ....   People rushing in a getting killed faster than I have ever seen  We lost 2 ships before The second BB even spawned.  Pretty much went... " Careful over there , that CA will cit you FAST"    " Screw you  I know what I am .....BOOM!"

We ALL were new once.. I am still new but there is NO excuse with all the Videos and help here in the forums to play this amazingly horrible.

There is NO shame in asking for help or advice,, it's a game,  NOT a challenge to your Man / Womanhood.

Excuse me if I still assume people actually WANT to be good and actually TRY to WIN.

Col Out

Edited by Col_Nasty
trolls mocking a missing letter
  • Confused 1
  • Angry 1

[OO7]
Members
3,832 posts
9,054 battles

I think it's funny that in a post blasting all the players for being bad you misspelled the operation you are lamenting them sucking at.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[GOB]
Members
888 posts
9 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

I think it's funny that in a post blasting all the players for being bad you misspelled the operation you are lamenting them sucking at.

2 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

What break over ? Their guys our benefit...

Should I be flattered that you stalk me like this or call for Adult supervision for you?

DO you two realize you are the ones people are talking about that makes this place so toxic?  Take a Positive post and drag it into the gutter with your 5 year old mentalities?  

FYI you may want to look up the definition of BREAK and not confuse it with a VACATION.    It's actually sad how you troll these forums looking for things to mock with lines that you think are witty.  It is really more a revelation of who you are and not who we are.  Notice I don't mention you when I talk about the MANY great people here.  Let that sink in.

Grow up a little.  Many here will appreciate it.

Col Out

[OO7]
Members
3,832 posts
9,054 battles
Just now, Col_Nasty said:

Should I be flattered that you stalk me like this or call for Adult supervision for you?

DO you two realize you are the ones people are talking about that makes this place so toxic?  Take a Positive post and drag it into the gutter with your 5 year old mentalities?  

FYI you may want to look up the definition of BREAK and not confuse it with a VACATION.    It's actually sad how you troll these forums looking for things to mock with lines that you think are witty.  It is really more a revelation of who you are and not who we are.  Notice I don't mention you when I talk about the MANY great people here.  Let that sink in.

Grow up a little.  Many here will appreciate it.

Col Out

Wait, you think a post where you basically blast the player base in a post blasting a whole bunch of players is somehow a "positive post?"

:cap_fainting:

[CRMSN]
Members
8,811 posts
9,677 battles
56 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

People reading the forums are rushing to OPS to try to get daily missions completed so they can get their freebies.  Just played the fastest failed NARAI in History.  Before I was finished taking out he transports for our only star THE WHOLE TEAM WAS DEAD. 

I ALWAYS listen to the people who know.. I got to 5 star Nari on my first try long ago by announcing "THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TELL ME WHERE YOU NEED ME".

Every possible thing was done incorrectly and there was another player trying to help me help others but it was a YOLO FEST,  worse than most in COOP.

NO ONE would listen to simple things like  Don't need that BB to help that Helena with the transports,,,,,,,  He went in anyway and lost 50% of his HP burning and eating all those torps ....   People rushing in a getting killed faster than I have ever seen  We lost 2 ships before The second BB even spawned.  Pretty much went... " Careful over there , that CA will cit you FAST"    " Screw you  I know what I am .....BOOM!"

We ALL were new once.. I am still new but there is NO excuse with all the Videos and help here in the forums to play this amazingly horrible.

There is NO shame in asking for help or advice,, it's a game,  NOT a challenge to your Man / Womanhood.

Excuse me if I still assume people actually WANT to be good and actually TRY to WIN.

Col Out

So, you aren't taking a break from playing, then? Asking for a friend.

Also, has it ever occurred to you that the rest of us aren't here to serve you in game? You aren't our lord and master, we owe you nothing. I, too, get frustrated with the lack of skill and ambition to get better, however you don't see me here behaving as you do on a daily basis. I say something salty to my div or my clan, and then it's gone, it doesn't change my life.

It's a game, period. It. Does. Not. Matter. People will play how they play, let them. I, for one, have carried Narai for almost 6 minutes as a cruiser without a heal and no other floating teammates, because I don't rely on my team, I rely on myself. 

Expect more from yourself, stop blaming everyone else.

[CRMSN]
Members
8,811 posts
9,677 battles
44 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

Wait, you think a post where you basically blast the player base in a post blasting a whole bunch of players is somehow a "positive post?"

His definition of "positive" is diametrically opposed to ours, Endy. Black is white, up is down, short is long, etc, etc. Yes, I just went all Weird Al Yanckovic. :3

[HINON]
Members
11,937 posts
1 hour ago, enderland07 said:

Hmm but 2 negatives make a positive right?