Slurpee12

[Resolved] Wargamming Refuses to give me my 3 Year 30% Discount Coupon

11 comments in this topic

[USCC]
Members
2,738 posts

Best advice, delete the post, you're not supposed to discuss these types of issues on the forums.
You can always contact a mod directly through messaging and explain your case, if they feel you have a case, they will most likely ask you to reopen a ticket and they'll get involved. 

• Boring 1

Members
4 posts
430 battles
3 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

Do you find your anniversary date in the in game profile section? 

What do you mean?

Edited by Slurpee12

[USCC]
Members
2,738 posts
2 minutes ago, MajorRenegade said:

there nothing wrong with this thread. it not like he is breaking any rules. he have a valid issue

My Bad, I thought once support has ruled on something you weren't allowed to bring it to the forums and have the matter discussed in public.

[USCC]
Members
2,738 posts
Just now, MajorRenegade said:

only if you're talking about your bans. that stay in support, not on the forums.

Ok, good to know, thank you.

• Cool 1

Members
164 posts
12,426 battles
1 hour ago, SpudZero said:

Best advice, delete the post, you're not supposed to discuss these types of issues on the forums.
You can always contact a mod directly through messaging and explain your case, if they feel you have a case, they will most likely ask you to reopen a ticket and they'll get involved. 

Squeaky wheel gets the grease, I don't blame him... Not saying he's right but feel keeping problems under the skirt doesn't help his case

• Cool 1