You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LadyAnesjka

Critical Error has returned

10 comments in this topic

[HRVAT]
Members
1,233 posts
9,535 battles

After over a year without this, now is once every 10 game 

Community Department
3,018 posts
1,107 battles
1 hour ago, LadyAnesjka said:

After over a year without this, now is once every 10 game 

1 minute ago, cecill611 said:

I get 1 or 2 a day.

I run no mods and everything is up to date.

Reasons may differ, I usually recommend to start with some simple standard options, and only then submit a ticket.
Here is the list of them:

• delete old modifications if you have any
  • "check and repair" client via WGC >> Game Settings 
  • delete your preferences.xml file in the game folder and set everything manually again with the next game launch 
  • choose another graphic settings and check the result

Please, try these, and reply if anything works for you. 

• Cool 1

Members
24 posts
11,718 battles

After the new 8.6 update finished installing, I have gotten 2 critical errors in 2 games, I suppose I can run the repair option, but as it just finished updating 8.6, one would think everything is up to date and accurate, or am I wrong. 

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
1,473 posts
8,397 battles
3 hours ago, Robert_Birdiebutt_Johnso said:

After the new 8.6 update finished installing, I have gotten 2 critical errors in 2 games, I suppose I can run the repair option, but as it just finished updating 8.6, one would think everything is up to date and accurate, or am I wrong. 

Did the "check and repair" option work?

If not can you provide a WG check report to the Support team?

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/17361/17363/17365/

[KRAK]
Members
1,124 posts
13,364 battles

Two for me in 3 games. This was not regression tested. Why do we have to take the sunk ships brunt of this ? Cost us credits to help you guys out.

[QQ7]
Members
483 posts
3,642 battles

I keep getting them.

Personally, I think it's client sided. there's no way that it's on my end after doing check and repair and uninstalling and re installing mods.

[PVE]
Members
1,132 posts
33,713 battles
On 7/17/2019 at 7:22 AM, turbo07 said:

Reasons may differ, I usually recommend to start with some simple standard options, and only then submit a ticket.
Here is the list of them:

• delete old modifications if you have any
  • "check and repair" client via WGC >> Game Settings 
  • delete your preferences.xml file in the game folder and set everything manually again with the next game launch 
  • choose another graphic settings and check the result

Please, try these, and reply if anything works for you. 

I did the check and repair on the 7/20 and everything is working fine so far.7/27

Members
24 posts
11,718 battles
On 7/24/2019 at 4:26 PM, Gneisenau013 said:

Did the "check and repair" option work?

If not can you provide a WG check report to the Support team?

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/17361/17363/17365/

THE check tool would not run, it kept telling me I had an open wg running, when nothing was open. Long story short, It turns out my ISP, was having issues off and on for nearly 2 weeks, minor disconnects once enough customers reported slow speeds or disconnects they dispatched crews found an issue and repaired it. Now I am fine. Thanks for your reply

Members
18 posts
11,253 battles

So wargaming I wasn't suffering from slow internet speeds and I am not running a super computer, but I am not running a potato computer either. I had about a week with out any errors after 2 COUNT THEM 2 Re-installs, so I felt like dipping into my wallet and buying a months premium time. Well that was a mistake, I haven't been able to play for pretty much the whole month on my desktop, which is my preferred machine since it is better overall then my laptop.

Anyway got any serious fixes? I played with out mods for a few days and still got crit errors after my most recent re-install and I'm kinda pissed about wasting a months premium time when I couldn't use it. I doubt you are going to do anything about the premium time, but I would like a serious solution to the crashes I have been getting!