Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ErichTopp_U552

Are There Server Problems?

6 comments in this topic

Members
86 posts
3,186 battles

Since early Tuesday I cannot log into server. From the launcher, the game loads and then goes into the log in cycle for a bit and then goes to a screen that says "Connect".

I have flushed the DNS, reinstalled game , did a game integrity check. All fine.

So....

???

shot-19.07.17_02.32.34-0216.jpg

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
674 posts

reboot router, any pending Win updates?, tried both from exe & launcher?

• Cool 1

Community Department
3,024 posts
1,110 battles
36 minutes ago, ErichTopp_U552 said:

Since early Tuesday I cannot log into server. From the launcher, the game loads and then goes into the log in cycle for a bit and then goes to a screen that says "Connect".

I have flushed the DNS, reinstalled game , did a game integrity check. All fine.

So....

???

Spoiler

shot-19.07.17_02.32.34-0216.jpg

I'm checking what could be the reason, I don't see any kind of mass issues with logins or issues with servers currently.
Could you please also check account credentials. 

[WORX]
Members
6,505 posts
16,196 battles
53 minutes ago, ErichTopp_U552 said:

So....

Make sure the WGC is launching to right server and not say the EU one.

• Cool 1

Members
86 posts
3,186 battles

credentials are fine. Server is North America. Router rebooted, DNS flushed, game integrity checked, no pending updates, attempted start from both game center and direct .exe.

I haven't done anything different to game when it was working. This problem manifested early Tuesday (7/16) morning and still continues. No rhyme or reason. I put a ticket into support, but no response yet.

[D-DAY]
Members
7 posts
3,282 battles

I am having the same problem and it occurs whenever there is a game update. I believe my problem to be different servers but you say you are on the NA server. I checked with my clan members and they are on NA servers and I am on EU, I thought this may be the issue but not so sure after reading your post. If you find the problem tech support needs to be informed as they are unable to help me with this. I asked about reloading the game but they state the game gear (ships, credits, etc) are server specific and I could lose the game gear with this action. This is unacceptable to me.

Sign in to follow this