Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GSXstage1

GIVE CREDIT TO WOW!

11 comments in this topic

[TIGRB]
Members
720 posts
15,425 battles

I have my share of complaints about WOW etc etc but I have to give credit to your design and graphics teams. The Apocolypse scenario and the Halloween games you guys made are top notch when it comes to Graphics and imagination. Well Done and look forward to see your next batch of ideas you come up with.

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,289 posts
7 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

I have my share of complaints about WOW etc etc but I have to give credit to your design and graphics teams. The Apocolypse scenario and the Halloween games you guys made are top notch when it comes to Graphics and imagination. Well Done and look forward to see your next batch of ideas you come up with.

1.png

Yes, you're right, WG does great at shiny objects. To bad the entire event has done nothing for player numbers or player satisfaction in the game........:cap_wander:

A ship event with a tier 9 ship should have had a significant bump.

Members
1,851 posts
16,123 battles

Art Department A+.......Mode mechanics and ability to “game” the system (savage battles), maybe a D- in my grading book.  

[H_]
Members
2,917 posts
13,374 battles

How have the earned any credit?  Ooooh, that's pretty but, there's no serious content........just gimmick game mechanics to make money. 

Now, if they start to create quality, detailed and well rendered material, then, there is quality.....

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,685 posts
13 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

How have the earned any credit?  Ooooh, that's pretty but, there's no serious content........just gimmick game mechanics to make money. 

Now, if they start to create quality, detailed and well rendered material, then, there is quality.....

They have created a game that one can assume that you play.

If you are playing it, they must have done enough right, in your opinion.

[WULUF]
Members
89 posts
4,962 battles

I will give them credit for sticking with the CV rework and trying to get it right. I will give them credit for making a game that is fun, despite its flaws. Good job WG!

That being said, I cant stand this game mode and the economics behind it. This is the first event I wont finish in over a year 😐

Edit: I do love their artwork and ship models though. 

Edited by Ghawain

[A-D-F]
5,685 posts
10 minutes ago, Ghawain said:

I will give them credit for sticking with the CV rework and trying to get it right. I will give them credit for making a game that is fun, despite its flaws. Good job WG!

That being said, I cant stand this game mode and the economics behind it. This is the first event I wont finish in over a year 😐

Edit: I do love their artwork and ship models though. 

Once you get to the 2 and 3 star DDs, they start making decent money.  200K credit games become normal.  I was able to finish the grind in a few days, it looked scarier than it really was.

[H_]
Members
2,917 posts
13,374 battles
59 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

They have created a game that one can assume that you play.

If you are playing it, they must have done enough right, in your opinion.

At this point M = P  (Marginal equals Pass)....  That's about it.  Yes, it's our "teams" get together for some fun game at the moment.  But, that is about to change because we have lost all faith in our host's ability to create meaningful and quality content.....   That is the hard reality of gaming: be or not be a quality game.   We'll not uninstall; rather, we'll play full time elsewhere and visit when we feel nostalgic....  Hopefully, the game will be around for a little while because we really enjoy the pace and content as it was......

[A-D-F]
5,685 posts
21 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

At this point M = P  (Marginal equals Pass)....  That's about it.  Yes, it's our "teams" get together for some fun game at the moment.  But, that is about to change because we have lost all faith in our host's ability to create meaningful and quality content.....   That is the hard reality of gaming: be or not be a quality game.   We'll not uninstall; rather, we'll play full time elsewhere and visit when we feel nostalgic....  Hopefully, the game will be around for a little while because we really enjoy the pace and content as it was......

The game will always change, adjust and make new additions (subs coming etc).  It has to evolve and change, every MMO or online game does.  Staying exactly the same is the beginning of the end.  With changes, come things that some old players will like, some old players will dislike and things that will attract new players.

This game has been through many major changes, it is very likely to go through many more.  I hope that you continue to enjoy it and if not, enjoy whatever game you move on to.  I am sure that it will still be here if you decide to come back.

Sign in to follow this