Sign in to follow this  
Battleship_Mutsu

Higher Tier Operations

3 comments in this topic

[2CUTE]
Members
94 posts
6,927 battles

With more and more higher tier ships and now most Carriers Premium and Non , Any plans for more T8 Operations with CVs. I really enjoy the Operations , but there aren't to many. Would love to see more content like that released , during or after the current issues are tended to and resolved.

• Cool 4

[O_O]
Members
292 posts

While I do agree a full T8 operation would be most welcome, we are still waiting for 5 operations to return....6 months later.  WG has become more and more incompetent with each patch.  Plus they consider PVE the red-headed step child of warships, so I would not count on any new operations any time soon.

• Cool 1

[2CUTE]
Members
94 posts
6,927 battles
4 hours ago, Rustyhole said:

While I do agree a full T8 operation would be most welcome, we are still waiting for 5 operations to return....6 months later.  WG has become more and more incompetent with each patch.  Plus they consider PVE the red-headed step child of warships, so I would not count on any new operations any time soon.

Oh yeah , You are correct about that , With the removal of Odd tier CVs Narai , or what ever the Air Base defense Op was , Would they up or down tier the CVs for that. But yeah , i would hope they get those missions fixed and returned and then produce more Replayable PvE content. Not everyone wants to PvP all the time and then only having like 3 Ops right now with no replay ability they get boring. Ops are really cool and should put a bit more resources into them.

Sign in to follow this